The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday Bluebelle & Nina

Seraphina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Our Bessie's daughters Bluebelle and Nina are 2 today! We do not have any new pics of Nina but I went to see Bluebelle and took few shots. :cheers: Girls!

Wow, she's stunning!!!!! Happy birthday girls :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday to the lovely Bluebell.[/SIZE] :cheers:

Hapy birthday to 2 gorgeous girls :cheers: :cheers:

Happy birthday Bluebelle, gorgeous girl ! :luck: :luck: :luck:

[SIZE=14pt]happy birthday to a beautiful girl[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :wub: o:)

:wub: [SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday [/SIZE] :wub:

:cheers: :cheers:

Isn't she a beauty :wub: :wub: - Happy Birthday to Bluebelle and Nina! :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Bluebelle and Nina! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Bluebelle is lovely! :wub: Wow, what a shade of blue in the second pic, lovely :wub:

I like that first photo. What a lovely girl Bluebell is. Happy Birthday Bluebell & Nina.

Dusilla said:
Bluebelle is lovely!  :wub: Wow, what a shade of blue in the second pic, lovely :wub:

Thank you everybody for the kind comments!

Bluebelle is the most beautiful shade of blue, although in this moment she is loosing her winter coat. She is exactly the colour I used to strive for when breeding blue great Danes.

Lida

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicola said:
I like that first photo. What a lovely girl Bluebell is. Happy Birthday Bluebell & Nina.

Couldn't agree more, a real headturner :wub: Hope your girls had a wonderful whippety birthday :)

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Belated Birthday Bluebelle & Nina!![/SIZE]

Seraphina said:
Dusilla said:
Bluebelle is lovely!  :wub: Wow, what a shade of blue in the second pic, lovely :wub:

Thank you everybody for the kind comments!

Bluebelle is the most beautiful shade of blue, although in this moment she is loosing her winter coat. She is exactly the colour I used to strive for when breeding blue great Danes.

Lida

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday to You[/SIZE]

Bluebelle and Nina, I think my Harley has taken a fancy to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Last weekend Doug has taken Bluebelle to her first show, it was only a very small open show, but Bluebbelle was runner up to the Best Bitch, which was the stunning Halle.

So Congratulations Doug and Bluebelle!!!

Seraphina said:
Last weekend Doug has taken Bluebelle to her first show, it was only a very small open show, but Bluebbelle was runner up to the Best Bitch, which was the stunning Halle.So Congratulations Doug and Bluebelle!!!

:oops: I am talking runner up on the breed level. It has been that sort of day :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back