The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday Mum

josh_naylorwhippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Would like to say a big Happy 45th Birthday to my mum :clown: . She doesnt look a day over 50 (w00t) . Hope you have a good day but don't be expecting me to get up early and make you breakfast in bed :D .

Would like to say a big Happy 45th Birthday to my mum :clown: . She doesnt look a day over 50 (w00t) . Hope you have a good day but don't be expecting me to get up early and make you breakfast in bed :D .
Happy Birthday Dianne. Josh I think that you should be making your mum breakfast. Come on lad you can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Diane - hope you have something to celebrate at the weekend too! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Diane. Glad you liked your card :thumbsup:

:clown: :clown: Happy Birthday to a very special friend :clown: :clown:

Thank you so much for your support recently when I needed some one to talk to!!!!!!

Enjoy your day Hunnie have a great day and see you sunday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE :cheers:

Thanks for everything over the last few weeks :) ,your one in a million xxx

Josh get the bacon and eggs cracking :D

:D :D Avery Happy Birthday Diane hope you have a great day with loads of pressies and i am sure they will all spoil you rotten can't wait to see you again on Sunday .............Love Mandy and Derek .......... :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHGAY DIANE (w00t)

FINGERS CROSSED THE WEEKEND WILL BE LUCKY FOR YOU :luck:

happy birthday dianne,hope daves little present doesnt nip you much ooops let the puppy out of the bag there :lol: :lol: :lol: p.s. didnt know dave was a cradle snatcher in his younger days :lol: :lol: [/color]thic"]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE hope you have a lovely day mate :cheers: :cheers:

p.s. didnt know dave was a cradle snatcher in his younger days :lol: :lol:

:eek: (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE can't wait to see you again on Sunday .....Love NETTIE and BRIAN .......... :)

Happy Birthday to Diane a great mate a lovely person with a heart of gold

The Mill gang x x x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE

Enjoy your birthday and look forward to Sunday x

happy birthday dianne,hope daves little present doesnt nip you much ooops let the puppy out of the bag there :lol: :lol: :lol: p.s. didnt know dave was a cradle snatcher in his younger days :lol: :lol: [/color]thic"]
no puppy graham afraid i managed to get her a chipmunk instead :D :D only joking diane. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Diane Hope you had a lovely day

Best Wishes M.L & Girls xXx

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :D I've had a lovely day even though Josh didn't make me breakfast in bed :lol:

I had a lovely lunch out with family & lots of lovely pressies, surrounded by my family & new baby grandson Harry, couldn't ask for a better day! :D

See you all on Sunday & the best of luck to everyone :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back