The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Farthers Day

P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
id like to wish my dad (neil) a happy farthers day :cheers:

i love you to death......you really are the best :huggles: :huggles:

have a great day dad :thumbsup:

love ju + elisha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[SIZE=21pt]HAVE A GREAT DAY DAD, LOVE YOU LOADS.[/SIZE] :huggles:

Donna, Lee & Kieren. :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY FATHER'S DAY[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

MISS YOU LOTS,GET WELL SOON DAD :wub: :wub:

Happy Fathers Day to all you Daddies on here :thumbsup:

And a big Happy Fathers Day to the best Dad in the world - my Dad - who's into hospital on Wednesday for a biopsy and operation - love you loads and lots of prayers and luck and positive thoughts for the best outcome possible xxx

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]A huge Happy Fathers Day to my Dad " Bill".........he has been the best dad (and husband) over these past few months while my mum has been so ill..........................he is without doubt "my hero" :huggles: [/SIZE]

LOVE YOU TO BITS DAD...............(even when you dress up in mums nighties :- " )

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
hely said:
[SIZE=14pt]A huge Happy Fathers Day to my Dad " Bill".........he has been the best dad (and husband) over these past few months while my mum has been so ill..........................he is without doubt "my hero" :huggles: [/SIZE] 

LOVE YOU TO BITS DAD...............(even when you dress up in mums nighties :- " )

:huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

awww..thats lovely hely...."my hero" made me all dewy eyed.... :huggles:

hely said:

:huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

thats so sweet hely :huggles:

Even though my Dad passed away 6 years ago, :( I would still like to wish him a

' HAPPY FATHERS DAY ', thinking of you today and every day Dad.

He loved our Jesse so much and is truly missed by us all. :huggles:

Love Sonia, Dave, Kelly, Shaun, Emma and of course Jesse xx :wub:

Im the same as you Sonia...........

My dad's not here in body but is in Spirit :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
mine neither :( i just hope wherever he is he knew how much he meant to us all even though it may not have seemed like it at times happy fathers day dad :huggles:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

To my dad.... the best one ever :thumbsup: and married the best mum ever :thumbsup:

I'd also like to agree with mum (whippets4eva) in wishing my late grandad a Happy Fathers Day too... I love him and miss him so much :huggles:

Emma and Jesse

xXx

i too would have loved to have said happy fathers day to my dad ,he passed away 13 yrs ago this year and not a day goes by i dont think of him ,he was my world ,miss you dad :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back