The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy

mazza

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Back from a lovely week at the seaside.

Annie and Alf had a great time :D

holiday046a.jpg

holiday055a.jpg

holiday058.jpg

holiday080a.jpg

holiday082b.jpg

holiday084.jpg

holiday101a.jpg

holiday015a.jpg

:D :) what beautiful photos, they were having a fab time :)

Lovely photos! They really seem to be enjoying themselves, and they sure look good together.

:thumbsup: Lovely pics.......... looks like they had a great time ! :thumbsup:

Fantastic photos..... Only wish we could gallop our whippets the same way. It's freezing in Melbourne, Australia at present. Rain, hail and very little sunshine I'm afraid. Cheers from downunder brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

More pics. Love this one of Alf going at top speed.

holiday087a.jpg

holiday065a.jpg

holiday035a.jpg

Brilliant [SIZE=14pt]Brilliant [/SIZE]- Stunning Photos... :thumbsup: Mazza - they are probably some of the best shots Ive seen on here - Looks like the dogs had a Fab time. :cheers: I couldnt say which is my favourite :)) - they are all so good. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Brilliant [SIZE=14pt]Brilliant [/SIZE]- Stunning Photos... :thumbsup:   Mazza - they are probably some of the best shots Ive seen on here - Looks like the dogs had a Fab time. :cheers:   I couldnt say which is my favourite  :)) - they are all so good. :wub:

I agree with Janis :thumbsup: What kind of camera do you have mazza

Love the one of Annie nipping Alf as they run Jilly does this as well to Jakey(usually to his tail) she loves getting him mad so he'll chase her :lol: :lol:

Beautiful .. dramatic lighting and crystal clear photos....I'd be chuffed it I managed to get some shots like that...what kind of camera is it?

:wub: They are really lovely photos..I think Annie is so striking and unusual

Yes..lovely shots...the colours and quality really stand out. Got to be an SLR (and a good photographer too behind the camera :thumbsup: )...but which one? Love the one of Alf at top speed.

Love the second photo too....really well caught..stunning!!!

pamalkie said:
Janimal said:
Brilliant [SIZE=14pt]Brilliant [/SIZE]- Stunning Photos... :thumbsup:   Mazza - they are probably some of the best shots Ive seen on here - Looks like the dogs had a Fab time. :cheers:    I couldnt say which is my favourite  :)) - they are all so good. :wub:

I agree with Janis :thumbsup: What kind of camera do you have mazza

Love the one of Annie nipping Alf as they run Jilly does this as well to Jakey(usually to his tail) she loves getting him mad so he'll chase her :lol: :lol:

Thanks both you two for those nice comments, I'm using a canon Eos 300d 6 million pixel with a 75/300 lens for some of the shots. Like the camera and it's very easy to use but would really like the newer canon 350d as it's got much better spec.

I think I must have deleted at least 6 or more photos for each shot that I kept. Great thing about digi cameras is you can't waste film.

Annies not the easiest to photo with her colouring, white can so easily look bleached out with digital and you lose detail in the white areas. Some of the pics are not as sharp as I would like but some I'm really happy with.

The pic with Annie grabbing Alfs neck was easy to get , she is always doing that to him, she teases him just too much. :lol:

what beautiful photos,so clear. :thumbsup:

thankyou for sharing such great photos.looks like they had a fab time :wub:

I keep going back to these photos. They are so good. :thumbsup:

Nicola said:
I keep going back to these photos. They are so good.  :thumbsup:
Me too Nicola - arnt they just so pleasing on the eyes. 8) :thumbsup:

and I just love that one of Annie :wub: (first pic second lot of photos) tearing out of the water - Brilliant.

Must agree , some of the best pics Ive ever seen ,anywhere

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back