The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hare Coursing,

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: :lol: sorry suzycbee carn't go back to school WILL BE TOO BUSY OUT HUNTING ! :thumbsup:

Are you one of them who used to protest at the waterloo cup etc? just a down and out with nothing better to do?

I always find it odd that someone who is anti-hunting posts on a hunting forum. Its not like I'm going to stop because she takes the **** out of my grammar or spelling. Isn't it sad that her argument against hunting is so weak she has to attack someone's spelling. Does she value her worth as a human being based on her ability to spell, how sad.

Regards to all who have responded to my views. I have nothing more to say on this topic.
You have nothing to say on the topic that is the sad fact, you are a hippocrite, you eat meat

I personally do not eat a lot of meat, but when I buy beef it is with the knowledge that it has not been chased by a pack of dogs for up to 6 hours prior to despatch.
Sadly you have no knowledge of how that animal was reared , its journey to the slaughter house, how distressed it was or for how long, indeed anything about its life or death. You are the worst type of anti you do not even have the courage to become a vegan and live in a manner that ensures no animal suffering.

I eat meat, I understand my role in the food chain. I didnt need to go to Sainsburys to get this! Tell me how this was crueller than how your milk gets to your table or your beef gets to your plate. The chase lasted under 10 seconds, it didnt have to be crammed in a lorry to get there.

flashrabbit.jpg

Thats all I have to say on the matter.

What is suzycbees problem with peoples spelling? What she must realise is that the internet, and forums especially, encorage people to write their opinions down, for all to see. They are passionate about their hunting, and will type fast and furiously to get their point across. Spelling mistakes will happen, but it does not take anything away from their posting.

Also, many of the postings will come from people to whom writing is not a natural thing, be it from a poor education, or spending longer out in the field than at their books! This does not make thier oppinion any less valuable. What it does show is that anyone whos argument reiles on pointing out spelling mistakes has already lost the argument, and so isnt worth siht.(spelling mistake!!!!!!!!)

sparky said:
i hope they do paul, or else scenes like this will die forever..
Well in the UK anyway.

Still coursing in the USA. You could always emigrate and help us keep the hare numbers down!!

Can't wait 'till the first frosts.

CheshirePoacher said:
:lol:   :lol: sorry suzycbee carn't go back to school WILL BE TOO BUSY OUT HUNTING ! :thumbsup: Are you one of them who used to protest at the waterloo cup etc?  just a down and out with nothing better to do?

I call them soap dodgers mate they all look like they need a good wash (w00t)

on a more serous note at least we can say we took part in coursing, i have a 12 year old son who i took to the last waterloo cup. I had tears in my eyes when he ask if we were coming next year as we walked off the coursing ground at altcar.

I've had nearly 20 years of good coursing maybe not under rules at organised events but i always gave the hare fair law and went for the thrill of the chase and seeing my dogs running, doing what they were bred for.

At least we can say we experienced coursing more than can be said for our children. My lad loves going out in the country and helping me feed the birds etc, he respects all living creatures he's not a blood thirsty thug that these animal rights people claim us all to be. I believe in educating our children the ways of the countryside i'm just sorry i won't beable to teach him about coursing.

Obviously Suzycbees parents didn't know how to make her garden secure so that nothing could get in :D and Suzycbee couldn't get out :oops:

tlewis said:
sparky said:
Well in the UK anyway.

Still coursing in the USA. You could always emigrate and help us keep the hare numbers down!!

And wot about those wiley coyotes rummaging around your garden in the middle of the night, whoooo doggie, get of ya horse n drink ya milk

keith

well said, nice pic to keep us all interested... :thumbsup:

got loads mate ill get some more on later :cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
tlewis said:
sparky said:
Well in the UK anyway.

And wot about those wiley coyotes rummaging around your garden in the middle of the night, whoooo doggie, get of ya horse n drink ya milk

keith

They don't rummage around here much. Too many dogs! and guns! and traps!

About anything goes in this county.

When IS the next general electionn likely to be? I still have a vote in Shrewsbury, but a Conservative always gets in anyway.

COYT_2.JPG

tlewis said:
midlanderkeith said:
tlewis said:
sparky said:
Well in the UK anyway.

keith

They don't rummage around here much. Too many dogs! and guns! and traps!

About anything goes in this county.

When IS the next general electionn likely to be? I still have a vote in Shrewsbury, but a Conservative always gets in anyway.

Ahhhh, but they do in good old hoosier county, and im all to aware of the guns and what have you, all in all dam fine peeps u is, including the hispanics, :- "

keith

Just been invited to go Hare coursing, to reduce numbers on a farmers property, he has stated he will give them a sporting chance till Feb, then he will shoot them.I am trying to convince him that its a brilliant spectacle and if the dogs don,t catch, "So What", we will carry a ferret to go rabbitting of course :thumbsup:

I,m just hoping the Blues Brothers and Oscar have the pace to make a good clean catch before the Hares are shot, creating disgusting wounds and a long sick death.

I,m just so angry that Hares are banned , Why ?

Rats and rabbits are mammals whats the difference ? The so called Ban is daft.

Mike

and from a nice field on the norfolk and suffolk borders.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back