The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harerunner Missing Whippet

m155644

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can everyone especially those in the west country please let as many people as possible know That Daisy (shandril Moonchild at harerunner) was stolen this morning at 9.30 am from our propery. She is a brindle bitch with white socks a white blaze and chest about 19 1/2 inches tall. We are deperate to get her back please email at hare.runner@virgin.net to get a poster or ring me on 01398 371378 if you have any information on her whereabouts.

Thank you

OMG what a nightmare for you , I do hope you get her back as soon as possible :(

im so sorry to read this...i hope shes found very soon...you must devastated

is she chipped is so get intouch with doglost

fingercrossed for you

This is a picture of her I was asked to put on TWF, I hope its ok to put it up here too.

Presume that she is chipped ? If not let me know ,am in Bristol here .

So sorry to hear this you two. Will keep eyes and ears open and tell everyone we know.

TCx

No whippets in bristol dogs home or holly hedge sanctuary but they did say to email some pics to them and they will put them up on the board as missing ,long shot I know but worth a try .

OMG-I'm so sorry. Have got a poster in the office and the car. Not sure how close you are to the border but its worth trying Somerset and Devon Police, Dog Wardens etc as they dont share information.

Everything crossed that she is found very soon.

OMG-I'm so sorry. Have got a poster in the office and the car. Not sure how close you are to the border but its worth trying Somerset and Devon Police, Dog Wardens etc as they dont share information.
Everything crossed that she is found very soon.
Thanks Rae we have daisy on dog lost and all the dog wardens in the south west have been notified. Please pass the poster on to anyone you may think of or put it up at local vets and feed merchants.

Thank you to all who are helping we are so grateful.

sharon & alec x

so sorry to hear this Sharon and Alec i will put the word around, hope you are reunited with Daisy soon

Patrick

Hi Sharon & Alec i have cross posted on some more websites and mail merged Daisy's poster and details to all EAWCC members good luck

Patrick

Can everyone especially those in the west country please let as many people as possible know That Daisy (shandril Moonchild at harerunner) was stolen this morning at 9.30 am from our propery. She is a brindle bitch with white socks a white blaze and chest about 19 1/2 inches tall. We are deperate to get her back please email at hare.runner@virgin.net to get a poster or ring me on 01398 371378 if you have any information on her whereabouts.
Thank you
Thank's again to everyone sadly still no news yet, she must turn up somewhere.

Thank you
Thank's again to everyone sadly still no news yet, she must turn up somewhere.

really feeling for you... i have got everything crossed :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back