The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harewood

We will be taking entries from 8.30 for all racing events.

Coursing will start once first card is full. If we have enough interest we will open up a second card.

This will then be followed by straight racing for Unders, Overs, Puppies and Terriers.

Last, but by no means least - Lurcher Hurdles.

Trophies and rosettes for all winners.

Debs

I am but you're okay coz Littl'Un is still not racing ;) but I am line judging the straights so.....best make sure I have my contacts in :teehee:

Tina n the motley crew

ps how do you get the pics on the bottom

Hi rodger ,

were goin both days , see u there mate :thumbsup:

ive heard that the straight racing is over 300yds that will be a nice test for the dogs

roger

roger , if it's the same gallop as april , it'll test even the best dogs , uphill all the way , best gallop in the country for lurchers

Sounds brilliant, :p please will somebody take a few pictures for us who can't attend. :thumbsup: di

roger , if it's the same gallop as april , it'll test even the best dogs , uphill all the way , best gallop in the country for lurchers
its not mate only the last 60 is up hill

roger

I it's a test alright good look to all that enter.

Loads of photos please we carnt come to this one we have to finsh Jades badroom its been going on from the begining of the summer holidays and shes getting fed up now with plaster walls :oops:

its not mate only the last 60 is up hill

roger
DSC_0017-4.jpg

Bloody brilliant, would suit my bitch with that up hill finish, ;) good luck all who's lucky enough to be racing. :thumbsup: thanks for the photo, looks a nice place. :thumbsup: di

the racing at harewood has always been up that hill but this weekend its gunna be different :thumbsup:

She is right, it is not in the same place as earlier in the year, but I am sure it will still be a bit of a challenge for the dogs especially at the end of a long season ;)

Good luck to all those who come along and enter racing or showing :luck: :thumbsup:

Tina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back