The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harewood

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
funrun12.jpg

funrun11.jpg

funrun10.jpg

funrun9.jpg

funrun2.jpg

funrun3.jpg

funrun1.jpg

funrun6.jpg

funrun4.jpg

funrun5.jpg

thanks 4 putting the pics on debbie had a great weekend but very cold - hence all the layers i had on or maybe im just a softie haha, luv the pics of my lil staffie in the fun run :lol: well done to the apache racing team for such a well organised event and all the other winners :thumbsup:

Debs the pictures are brilliant, ;) some classy looking dogs in the racing at full stretch, :eek: well done all winners and losers, :thumbsup: and thanks again for taking the time to put them on. :thumbsup: di

Fabulouse photos as always debbie.

realy enjoyed them looks like we missed a good weekend :( .

would like to try Pepa on the hurdals (w00t) (w00t) that would be interesting lol.

Thanks debs for some good pics of my dogs. I asked becki about the pics from Pickering she cannot find them if it's possible could you send me them please mike from brid thanks again

Thanks debs for some good pics of my dogs. I asked becki about the pics from Pickering she cannot find them if it's possible could you send me them please mike from brid thanks again
Mike,

I'll go through my old pics and send them to you.

Debx

why would you want pics of your rubbish dogs

roger

Like I said before it's all in the breeding all in the breeding rodger

Like I said before it's all in the breeding all in the breeding rodger

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back