The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harnesses

Violet Turner

Registered
Dog Walking Manchester
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can anyone recommend any good harnesses?
Any good leads and collars?
I have been looking at some from Pets At Home, but there are none that seem good! :)

I had a soft webbing collar for Harri when he was tiny but since then I've bought proper traditional leather collars and I've just replaced the webbing lead with a leather lead too. They should now last indefinitely.

His harness is a basic one by G&S. He's still growing so I'm not shelling out for a Perfect Fit one until he's full size. The current one fits OK, doesn't rub him and does the job of holding him in the car and on the long line.

I had a soft webbing collar for Harri when he was tiny but since then I've bought proper traditional leather collars and I've just replaced the webbing lead with a leather lead too. They should now last indefinitely.

His harness is a basic one by G&S. He's still growing so I'm not shelling out for a Perfect Fit one until he's full size. The current one fits OK, doesn't rub him and does the job of holding him in the car and on the long line.
Thank you very much!

I got the julius k9 harness for Kay. It's really comfortable and a great fit, you can get them for small dogs too. I've never found a better lead than the multi clip police style leads.

I got the julius k9 harness for Kay. It's really comfortable and a great fit, you can get them for small dogs too. I've never found a better lead than the multi clip police style leads.
Thanks I've had a look and they look great! :)

I've no experience myself, but Perfect Fit do get a lot of recommendations.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back