The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harry By Oeh

dolly

THE VERY BLONDE
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Harry by Olivia !! Isnt it just stunning :D

by_olivia.jpg

Another Stunning piccy, Harry looks Gorgeous Helen :thumbsup:

Amazing!!! :D :wub: That is just wonderful, that'll have pride of place on the wall I expect!

That is good! :thumbsup: We have some very talented artists on here! :D

wow, she has done a brilliant job of capturing Harry's handsome looks :thumbsup:

well done, its a great pic :cheers:

Building up an impressive portfolio. Maybe you should get yourself a website? ;)

elizabeths_OH said:
Building up an impressive portfolio. Maybe you should get yourself a website? ;)
(w00t)

The picture is fantastic Olivia, really beautiful :thumbsup:

It is just brilliant - I saw it 'in the flesh' yesterday and it is stunning :D

that is really quite a stunning picture Olivia - getting a likeness from a photo is not so difficult (if you're arty!) but giving the subject presence is another matter entirely - and boy does Harry shine through the paper.

I know exactly who i would ask to paint my boys should I decide my new house needs a portrait to hang :thumbsup:

wow thats great! really captured him and now ive been lucky enough to meet him too :wub: :wub:

What a lovely picture Helen.......I bet you are over the moon with it. :thumbsup:

Olivia,that is some talent that you have there. ;) ;)

That is a really stunning portrait :wub: :wub:

Well done Olivia :thumbsup:

Lovely portrait of the ever handsome Harry :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow thats amazing :thumbsup: Well done to olivia :cheers:

It really is a beautiful picture. :wub: I looks even better when you see it for real ;)

Superb Picture. I'm redecorating down stairs.I think I could find room for 3 similar pictures to go with all my Vic Grangers. :thumbsup: Stand by Zorro Bramble and Moss.

Lampy :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back