The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hattie - Is She, Isn't She????

Jan Doherty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I may have to get the clearblue test kit out for Hattie, Shes got a distinct look about her me thinks. :- " :- "

Well got the kit about 2pm and I have been watching her ever since to go and have a pee, will she have one while I am watching will she heck :angry:

When I am not watching her she appears coming in from the garden!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowl and test kit are poised reday at th back door

zilloot said:
:- "  o:)   :- "
Is she, is she, is she?

;)
:D :D :D

I hope she is!! Lots of IG puppy piccies, and then the joy of seeing Zilloot with a new addition (or two!!!) :p

:b Look at this little bitty weeny Iggy collar I have ready and waiting on top of a paw-print Iggy-brrr coat for whenever a little Iggy comes to stay...

:lol: (w00t) It's got little brass bunnies on it!!!!!

igcollar.jpg

Have you any idea how hard it is to get a sample from a bitch who refuses to have a pee when you are watching :( :( :(

I think it will be quicker to book a scan.

:eek: :D My OH has just suggested a sponge on a stick! (w00t)

I'd like to see him wring that out!! :x

Jan Doherty said:
Have you any idea how hard it is to get a sample from a bitch who refuses to have a pee when you are watching :(   :(   :( I think it will be quicker to book a scan.
:p I have great visions of you chasing an IG round the garden with a clearblue test kit!! :D :D

EMW, Were you spying over my garden fence, that is exactly how I ended up doing it :D

She would not pee on the patio at all so I got the test kit, let her into the garden and waited until she peed. THe ground is so hard here that the pee didnt soak in immediately so was able to dip the stick and bingo.

And the result is..............................................................................

.......... :blink:

It says she not, sorry Zillott. The ring test also says shes not but I am also having her scaned on Thursday as I dont know how reliable the Clearblue test is on dogs.

:lol: I have no fingernails left!... the tension is unbearable!

.. but I can do this, I can hang on.... :sweating:

Hi all. Recently tried the clearblue on my whippet. It showed a positive result. I was thrilled only to be disappointed later. No pups :angry: .

Best of luck. Does anyone know anything about swabbing by the way??

Chris

Jan Doherty said:
It says she not, sorry Zillott. The ring test also says shes not but I am also having her scaned on Thursday as I dont know how reliable the Clearblue test is on dogs.
Good luck for Thursday Zilloot! :D :luck: :- "

Chris if you need to get rid of some cash that bad just send it my way

I have been involved in the early work on the above on the porcine front

The findings are take one good dog + one in season bitch let them get on with it and cut all the tatting about ?.

You have my no. but i say keep your cash in your drink kitty .

Best wishes Clive.

:oops: Forgot to go to the vet this morning, double booked myself and forgot to ring to change the appointment. Luckily my vets are very laid back unlike my dentist where there is the receptionist from hell, if you miss an appointment there you are too afraid to go back :- " You'd rather have tooth ache.

Jan Doherty said:
:oops: Forgot to go to the vet this morning, double booked myself and forgot to ring to change the appointment. Luckily my vets are very laid back unlike my dentist where there is the receptionist from hell, if you miss an appointment there you are too afraid to go back :- " You'd rather have tooth ache.
mine make you pay a fee!

:p I have just spent a couple of hours playing with a couple of young Iggy gentlemen and I am...

[SIZE=21pt]COMPLETELY BESOTTED [/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub:

I might even end up writing IGGY POETRY soon :eek: :eek: ..about magical little imp iggies....

I know she's not pregnant Jan, I just know :( ...sniff....

p.s. hope your dental visit was ok

Right, we tried the ring -Negative.

We tried the Clear Blue - Negative

We forgot to go to the vet for a scan :oops:

We went to the vet today andddddddddddddddddddddddd

There are 4 puppies maybe 5

I cant flaming believe it. He only mated her once :rant: :rant: :rant:

:b I've just burst into tears all over my keyboard!!!!!!!!

even my mouse is sliding about....

[SIZE=21pt]HOW LONG IS YOUR LIST FOR HOMES JAN?????????????[/SIZE]

:luck: :luck: : :luck: :* :* (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :D :D :D D :p :- " :- " :- " :- " :huggles: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back