The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Haven't Posted For Ages

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought id give you an update on the girls ... well anyone that

remembers us :lol:

As you can see they are all fighting fight and still going crazy

down the beach every day ... living life to the full :*

DSC03116.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03113.jpg

DSC03124.jpg

bw2.jpg

bw.jpg

I do envy you having a beach to run the whips on. It really looks lovely.

What lovely pics, they are looking well :)

what a clean beach too!

:thumbsup: great seeing yer girls again ann :thumbsup: what a fantastic place to take them,brilliant pics as always too,xx

Lovely pics Ann, I do love your girls so much.....they are part of the reason I have 4 girls too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Ann, How could any forget you and your lovely pack! especially the everso gorgeous Zana (my favourite). I thought I'd just missed things because I don't come on here often. My computer's died so have to use one of daughter's laptops. They're trying to persuade me to have one which I don't want but perhaps it would let me upload photos which I could never do on the pc. Tilly is 6 now, Gracie is nearly 2 1/2 and Milo 16 months - he is the most gorgeous dog, looks and temperament and as the only photos of him were the ones Rachel posted for me when he was 10 weeks, perhaps I ought to give it a go again! Your pics are great as usual - its funny, my lot go on a huge beach only 5 minutes away from us but I get the feeling they all prefer the woods for interesting smells, especially Tilly. We also had an incident a few months ago of a lab ingesting some green algae that had been washed up, poor dog died within the hour so am very wary now. Glad to see the gang are fit and well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girls are looking great AG and they sure are enjoying all the sunshine youve been getting . :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I always get a tugging in my heart when i see your photos, such happy memories of the place :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments people :thumbsup:

PG apart from the beach i doubt very much you would

see much you liked the look of ........ its changed a lot

here and not for the better :(

How could any of us forget about you and your girls!? I love seeing photos of your girls on the beach as they are so fun loving. The black and white photos are really stunning but I love the ones with such a clear blue sky too. Girls are looking beautiful and happy as always :wub: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos, it has been a long time.

Tala looks so grown up these days. It seems no time since she was just a puppy.

I never tire of seeing photos of your gorgeous girls Ann. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The photos are really good, particularly the black and white ones. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It looks such a great place to let the whippets run. They always look as though they are having such fun. :) :) I would so love to live near the sea.

They are lovely Ann.

We never got to take the dogs to the beach when we were down in Yarmouth the other week but it was lovely to meet you and the girls again :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ann, great to see you and your girls back on again. Lovely pics of the girls, and the scenery is beautiful.

your girls are looking spot on and gorgeous as usual, lucky buggers they are, we are jealous!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back