The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He Is Here!!!! Robbies Home!!!!

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
a long drive but certainly worth it to have this little man come home to live with us :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU LESLEY ANDY AND JORDAN [/SIZE]

firstly , does spry look bovvered???? :eek: :lol:

30032008919.jpg

30032008914-1.jpg

30032008917.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

be patient photobucket on go slow (w00t)

sharing a lamb bone with alice :wub:

30032008920-1.jpg

meeting one of the cats for the first time :lol:

30032008924.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

he looks well settled tanya,, he's a cracking little dog :thumbsup:

andys gonna love these pics :- " :oops:

30032008927.jpg

30032008933.jpg

thats all for tonight , he is a very tired little man and needs his sleep , oh and i best give him some extra cuddles :huggles: :wub:

lovely tanya :wub: did i spot a pink collar (w00t)

well spotted trac!!!! well andy sorta told me i wasnt allowed :- " and what do us women do when told we cant :- " :oops: even a princess bed (w00t)

So pleased for you Tanya, he looks very cute in his pink collar :D

Gorgeous little bundle you have there :wub: Good luck with him :thumbsup:

Congratulations Tanya on getting your handsome man home :wub: :wub: :cheers:

Must say that I love the pic with Lesly holding Robbie, her face says it all, such a proud Granny :p :huggles: a job well done :thumbsup:

So looking forward to seeing Robbie growing up on k9 and hope to meet you both again :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
sooo glad he arrived at yours safely. good luck with him... i'm miss his cuddles and cheekiness.

:D

So glad little Robbie is home safe and sound Tanya... :huggles: :wub: Lesley I bet it was hard to part with that little man... :huggles: :wub: but at least you know hes gone to a great home... :thumbsup:

he was an angel all the way home , he slept for most of it , then we arrived home and he did a wee outside for what seemed forever (w00t) , he ate his lamb meat and mince for tea and has a lamb bone to nibble round at min , and will have a bit of supper later :wub:

:lol: bloody disgrace to my beloved breed you calling that lovely puppy Robbie, a bulldog yes but a whippet, shame on you, oh and by the way, mr williams was born not 10 mins away from me, and he often texts me :lol:

good luck with him :huggles:

midlanderkeith said:
:lol: bloody disgrace to my beloved breed you calling that lovely puppy Robbie, a bulldog yes but a whippet, shame on you, oh and by the way, mr williams was born not 10 mins away from me, and he often texts me :lol:               good luck with him  :huggles:

mr williams !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: well a boy as handsome as this little man could have no other name :lol:

ps give him my number will ya (w00t)

Andy says he's coming to get him tomorrow (w00t) :eek: and a princess bed :eek: I might come with him :blink:

Seriously though I'm glad he had a good journey for you :D he looks content and I have to admit that princess bed does look comfy :lol: :huggles:

Thankyou for giving him a lovely home I know he will be very loved :huggles:

Give him a hug for me :)

he is being hand fed puppy marrowbones by Thomas who is guarding him with his life :wub: he has asked to go for another wee as well :)

thank you again for trusting us with one of your fantastic litter :huggles:

Good luck with him hun (not that you'll need it of course) I think a princess bed suits him very well seeing as he was named after that old queen :devil: but apart from the name, he's gorgeous!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back