The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Healesville Fun Day

Tesa

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yesterday was a Whippet Asscoiation Of Victoria Club Fun Day. The sun was shining, the dogs were running and a good time was had by all :D

Jazz (Roswhen) lined up for a run

Lida (Seraphina) brought Madaline along

Beau won a prize for the best manicure nails

Lovely photos, Tesa - sounds like you all had a really good day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Did anyone do agility as well??

I practiced my weight lifting

and...

Beau won a prize for the best manicure nails

Zephyr said:
Lovely photos, Tesa - sounds like you all had a really good day :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   Did anyone do agility as well??
:( No Agiltiy Zephyr.. but watch this space for Beau. Will have to wait until he is older though :thumbsup:

Bessie & Callista practice their knot tieing skill's with Madaline and Beau

Last edited by a moderator:
And Max said " you can take me home now"

Smashing photos Karen - looks like a thoroughly good day - we need a one of those here, looked great fun. :thumbsup: :cheers:

The dogs look :wub: :wub: :wub: :cheers:

Hi Tesa

What a good time you all seem to have had . Do you work for the Tourist Board because after seeing those piccies I would like to emigrate (or should that be the Emigration Board)?

It`s always nice to see stuff from another country like Australia.

Still I Can Dream.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back