The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Heidi 14 Days Away

parnew

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here we are again ! This time with our lovely Heidi ( Parnew Somethin Aboucha ) we coundn't let Barney go home without another litter as we are so happy with the first, it made good sense to use him again.

Heidi is sired by Sandydown Falcon At Courthill (Imp UK) out of Parnew Sweet Embrace. This is Heidi first litter.

OK 6 pups, 3 and 3 :) :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh Griff she's huge (w00t) I'm going to say you're in for 9 again, but for Heidi's sake I'll keep my fingers crossed for 5 or 6 :luck:

(w00t) i would say 8 or 9!! Best of luck with her and of course her babies!! :luck: :thumbsup:

I go for 7 , 4 boys and 3 girls

She looks very similar in colour to my Fleur , who is also part Whipcat :cheers:

If she has still two weeks to go,you've either got a huge litter again or a severe case of bloat!! (w00t) she looks massive! I say 8 at least.

JAX said:
I go for 7 ,              4 boys and 3 girls
She looks very similar in colour to my Fleur , who is also  part  Whipcat  :cheers:

Ive had my knuckles rapped tonight (w00t) Sandydown Falcon At Courthill (Imp UK) is NOT a Whipcat dog , hes mainly Courthill bred as is Fleur ...Sorry Roger :oops: :huggles: o:)

JAX said:
JAX said:
I go for 7 ,               4 boys and 3 girls
She looks very similar in colour to my Fleur , who is also  part  Whipcat  :cheers:

Ive had my knuckles rapped tonight (w00t) Sandydown Falcon At Courthill (Imp UK) is NOT a Whipcat dog , hes mainly Courthill bred as is Fleur ...Sorry Roger :oops: :huggles: o:)

Ooooohhhhhh guess who is in the bad books with Roger then,eh Jax?? :lol: well at least you have corrected it!! :teehee: :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - more puppies. good Luck :luck: :luck: Ill say 8 - 5 boys and 3 girls. o:)

:lol: somebody get her a cushion to hold that tummy up!!!! I've never seen such a huge mum-to-be.

7pups.. 4 boys, 3 girls.. all BIG and healthy (w00t)

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Have just been speaking to Griff. He is sitting in the middle of his whelping box. Has 2 boys and 2 girls so far. Heidi is doing well but not keen on the pups so far. Looks like he is going to have a late night.

Tesa said:
Have just been speaking to Griff.  He is sitting in the middle of his whelping box.  Has 2 boys and 2 girls so far.  Heidi is doing well but not keen on the pups so far.  Looks like he is going to have a late night.

Any more news??? :teehee:

Girl number 3 has just arrived. Looks like she's a red-fawn & white parti. And she's noisy o:)

Hope Heidi's ok :luck: :luck: :luck:

I reckon she'll have 10 (w00t)

Just out of the whelping box for a little rest. Heidi is doing well, starting to warm to the task of motherhood. Here are a couple of the kids so far !!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back