The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound New Mate To Cute As You Greyhound

The last week or so have gone by quickly, but think we are all set up for the new arrival :thumbsup: , the excitement is building (w00t) ! Is it still ok for sunday? bet they have all grown alot. :thumbsup:

The last week or so have gone by quickly, but think we are all set up for the new arrival :thumbsup: , the excitement is building (w00t) ! Is it still ok for sunday? bet they have all grown alot. :thumbsup:
Hope your journey home was quiet Russ (w00t) (Hellbound pups cant half sing :lol: ) You are soooooo lucky,Edge is gorgeous :wub: :wub: Was very,very tempted to pinch him out the back of Mikes car :- The very best of luck with him.I'm so looking forward to seeing him race :thumbsup:

Well Karen all i can say is if his running is as good as his singing he will be a goodun :unsure: :wacko: trip home was ok apart from when i drove home from mikes a 20 min trip took just over an hour with me been sick :x ok now but poor puppy was in the car all in all just over 6 hours so could not blame him for his singing.He is out in the garden at the mo with girls hope they wear him out for tonite,see you at the champs :thumbsup:

Well Karen all i can say is if his running is as good as his singing he will be a goodun :unsure: :wacko: trip home was ok apart from when i drove home from mikes a 20 min trip took just over an hour with me been sick :x ok now but poor puppy was in the car all in all just over 6 hours so could not blame him for his singing.He is out in the garden at the mo with girls hope they wear him out for tonite,see you at the champs :thumbsup:
:lol: I personally can't fault the singers :lol: Both Harv and Duke could sing a right good tune,especially around meal times (w00t) The new lodger aint so bad either,a bit more along the saprano lines though :lol:

:lol: I personally can't fault the singers :lol: Both Harv and Duke could sing a right good tune,especially around meal times (w00t) The new lodger aint so bad either,a bit more along the saprano lines though :lol:
dont 4get blue likes a little sing 2 karen HOWWWWWWWWWWL lol :sweating:

wweighed the pups today

black bitch 19lb

brindle bitch 19lb

fawn dog 25 lb

Looking good mate :thumbsup: Edge is 22lb will get some pics on soon ;)

still the black bitch Rich she's so like her dad :thumbsup: but what a lovely litter :thumbsup:

Looks like you've got your hands full :lol: They are all gorgeous :wub:

the fawn dog pup is for sale ring ritch on 07527633833 if anyones interested .......

weighed the pups today

brindle bitch 25lb

black bitch 27 lb

fawn dog 33lb

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back