The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello Everyone

becpeters

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi all

just met some lovely ladies and their whippets on our walk and they told us about this site. never seen so many gorgeous whippets in one place. We are Becky and Steve from Bristol and have Harley (blue) who is eight months old and Joshy (black) who is 16 weeks old and just wanted to say hi to all the other fellow whippet owners and more than likey be asking all your advice in the very near future. Ihave tried to attach some pics to this post but don't know how successful i will be so here goes.

4.jpg

3.jpg

[SIZE=14pt] :) Hello and and welcome to you all! :) [/SIZE]

Ooh, hello. more Bristol people (w00t) we'll be having our own forum next :lol: :clown:

Lovely pics of your dogs :wub: Harley and Joshy :wub: I think I might have heard about Harley from my vet :- " who said there was another young blue whippet in town :thumbsup:

My two are 16 months and 12 weeks, so it would be fun to get together for a run soemtime. Maybe we can have a Bristol K9 Convention and all go for a walk... there's a great field and woods I know of, where the tearooms do fab hot chocolate :thumbsup:

~Helen~ said:
Ooh, hello. more Bristol people (w00t) we'll be having our own forum next :lol:   :clown:
Lovely pics of your dogs :wub: Harley and Joshy :wub: I think I might have heard about Harley from my vet :- " who said there was another young blue whippet in town :thumbsup:

My two are 16 months and 12 weeks, so it would be fun to get together for a run soemtime. Maybe we can have a Bristol K9 Convention and all go for a walk... there's a great field and woods I know of, where the tearooms do fab hot chocolate :thumbsup:

Hi Helen

Where do you take you two out walking ? it would be good to find some new places to walk around bristol

becpeters said:
~Helen~ said:
Ooh, hello. more Bristol people (w00t) we'll be having our own forum next :lol:   :clown:

Hi Helen

Where do you take you two out walking ? it would be good to find some new places to walk around bristol

I've pm'd you :thumbsup:

becpeters said:
hi all
just met some lovely ladies and their whippets on our walk and they told us about this site. never seen so many gorgeous whippets in one place. We are Becky and Steve from Bristol and have Harley (blue) who is eight months old and Joshy (black) who is 16 weeks old and just wanted to say hi to all the other fellow whippet owners and more than likey be asking all your advice in the very near  future. Ihave tried to attach some pics to this post but don't know how successful i will be so here goes.

hI bECKY AND STEVE

GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT ONTO THE SITE AFTER WE SAW YOU EARLIER AT VASSALS PARK IN BRISTOL.

I AM KIM, ONE OF THE TWO LADIES YOU MET WITH THE WHIPPETS. OUR TWO WERE COMPLETELY ZONKED OUT WHEN WE GOT BACK AFTER THEIR RUNNING WITH YOUR TWO DOGS. YOURS ARE BEAUTIFUL-HARLEY AND JOSH. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID IF YOU CANT MANAGE JOSH LET US KNOW AND WE'LL TAKE OVER, NO I KNOW YOU'LL BE OK.

GREAT TO MEET YOU AND I'M GLAD YOU GOT ON TO THIS GREAT SITE WITH ALL THESE LOVELY WHIPPIES TO LOOK AT AND THEIR OWNERS TO TALK TO.

SPEAK AGAIN, MAY SEE YOU AGAIN AT VASSALS FOR A RUN!!!!

CHEERS

KIM-JENNY'S MUM :D :)

~Helen~ said:
becpeters said:
~Helen~ said:

Hi Helen

hELEN,

hELLO. BRISTOL HERE AGAIN. WHERE IS THE WALK IN THE WOODS YOU MENTIONED IN YOUR REPLY TO BECKY AND STEVE AND THE TEAROOMS WITH THE FAB HOT CHOC?

YES WE COULD ALL MEET UP FOR A BRISTOL k9 CONVENTION COULDN'T WE?

CHEERS

KIM

:cheers: welcome to k9 becpeters :cheers: You're dogs look lovely :wub: Helen

that walk sounds like fun especially the hot choclate bit :thumbsup: wish I stayed near Bristol :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back