The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello, I Am A New Member!

pippywhippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IMG_0752adj.jpg

Hi, I have recently joined K9, I have 3 lovely whippets, some siamese cats, and live by the sea in beautiful Cornwall.......

I am attaching a couple of photos ot todays birthday walk for Billy, he is the fawn brindle, and is 2 today, he is Tia's brother.IMG_0758adjweb.jpg

Hallo! And welcome to K9 :D

You're not far from me - I'm just over the border near Launceston :thumbsup:

Your whippets are lovely ........... great pictures!!

View attachment 64918Hi, I have recently joined K9, I have 3 lovely whippets, some siamese cats, and live by the sea in beautiful Cornwall.......

I am attaching a couple of photos ot todays birthday walk for Billy, he is the fawn brindle, and is 2 today, he is Tia's brother.View attachment 64919
Thanks, you will know of two of mine they are cousins to Irie- Caborzier Parti Starter, (Verity), and Caborzier Solar Powered, (Alfie- was Aubrey)

Yes, not far at all

OOps replied to wrong bit!!! Will get the hang of this soon, I replied that they are ypur dogs cousin, I have Caborzier Parti Starter- Verity, and Caborzier Solar Powered- Alfie, (was Aubrey)

Hello and welcome :D Great action shots - your whippets looks gorgeous :D

Jill

Hello and Welcome

First Class Shots those and lovely Whippets :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Enjoy!

Hello and welcome. Lovely photos of your whippets.

Welcome to k9

Great pictures of your gorgeous 3 some!

I'm on my way down to Cornwall in a few hours time :D

Happy Birthday yesterday to Billy

welcome to the forum, you are not far from me either :D :D great pics of your dogs

OOps replied to wrong bit!!! Will get the hang of this soon, I replied that they are ypur dogs cousin, I have Caborzier Parti Starter- Verity, and Caborzier Solar Powered- Alfie, (was Aubrey)

Of course they are!!!!! :D I thought the picture looked familiar and now I can see that it's Verity!!!!

I have quite a few pictures of both Alfie and Verity from when they stayed with me last year (March). I will post them on here for you :thumbsup:

So nice to have you on K9 :D

Welcome Paula!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lovely to see you on here :wub:

Glad you put some piccies on here of the gang :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Billy is looking fantastic,i,m so very proud of him and you and your lovely family :wub: :wub: Thankyou for being Billy's family who is much loved by all of you :thumbsup:

As Paula has stated Billy is the brother to Tia(Nicky12) and Murphy(Paintedlady)

There was some piccies on her yester Paula of Tia,2nd birthday,Paintedlady is on the Lurcher section with Murphy and the lovely lurchers.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BILLY :cheers: :cheers:

helloo and welcome to k9 look forward to seeing more pics of our billy :wub:

welcome.gif

I love the pics..I met Billy once and he is just a lovely boy...Murph says hi to bruv!!!!

Of course they are!!!!! :D I thought the picture looked familiar and now I can see that it's Verity!!!!

I have quite a few pictures of both Alfie and Verity from when they stayed with me last year (March). I will post them on here for you :thumbsup:

So nice to have you on K9 :D
Hi, I would love to see some more pics of them..... Alfie was 6 months old when he came to me, and Verity a few months later, but neither looked particularly puppyish.

I am loving seeing all the gorgeous dogs on K9 !!! Didnt realise that so many whippets lived in Cornwall, we rarely see any unless we go racing! Just mine tearing around the dunes like a mad bunch of hooligans.

Welcome Paula!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lovely to see you on here :wub:

Glad you put some piccies on here of the gang :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Billy is looking fantastic,i,m so very proud of him and you and your lovely family :wub: :wub: Thankyou for being Billy's family who is much loved by all of you :thumbsup:

As Paula has stated Billy is the brother to Tia(Nicky12) and Murphy(Paintedlady)

There was some piccies on her yester Paula of Tia,2nd birthday,Paintedlady is on the Lurcher section with Murphy and the lovely lurchers.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BILLY :cheers: :cheers:
Hi, Dawn, I saw the photos of Tia, she is so sweet!!! Been a lovely day today, Billy has been harassing the children by chasing them up and down the water slide!

Here's some pictures of them when they were 5ish months old (March 2008)

Verity playing with her brother, Sadler (he ended up in rescue at St Francis a little while ago)

P1010001.jpg

Alfie (previously Aubrey) :wub:

P1000990-1.jpg

All my "guests"

P1000980-1.jpg

And again

P1010012-1.jpg

Alfie - he was the shy one, but he was soooooooo cute :wub: :wub:

P1010016.jpg

P1010014.jpg

These are the best pictures I have of them. There are others but not very good :b

I hope you like these :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some pictures of them when they were 5ish months old (March 2008)
Verity playing with her brother, Sadler (he ended up in rescue at St Francis a little while ago)

P1010001.jpg

Alfie (previously Aubrey) :wub:

P1000990-1.jpg

All my "guests"

P1000980-1.jpg

And again

P1010012-1.jpg

Alfie - he was the shy one, but he was soooooooo cute :wub: :wub:

P1010016.jpg

P1010014.jpg

These are the best pictures I have of them. There are others but not very good :b

I hope you like these :D
:) They are gorgeous...thankyou so much, I will post some recent ones..Alfie is still shy!! Verity is a cheeky monster and clever with it- she makes me laugh. I saw Saddler and Fielding in rescue but phoned too late to do anything :(

welcome to K9 ! your whippets are lovely, great action pics you got!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back