The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello

Pointy_Face

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all, just stumbled across this forum whilst doing my research for our new puppy that we're getting in around 5 weeks time. We're getting a whippet, we have wanted one for about 2-3 years but waited for the right time. Then we came across a litter and fell in love instantly with one of them and were lucky enough to secure him. It's been about 10 years since my last dog who was a rescue, so first time with a puppy.
Look forward to chatting!
Leela

Welcome - pointy dogs are the best sort! Though I might be slightly biased...

Hi and welcome:) cute puppy pictures are compulsory!!!:D

Oh definitely!

Here is our little boy (name still to be decided :D ) at 3 weeks 5 days :emoji_blue_heart:

Attachments

• IMG-20200419-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20200419-WA0011.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 131
Hello and welcome!

he’s going to be gorgeous :)

Hi welcome, we got our first pup this week. I was so stressed the first day trying to watch every move. I was trying to be too perfect (now suspecting the training videos etc on YouTube are edited).

It has gotten a lot easier since then and we have only had him 5 days.

Hope you enjoy your puppy as much as we are.

Also we were undecided on a name and the breeder recommended waiting a couple of days and to pick a name that suits the puppy.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back