The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help Cry At Night

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Glad he sleeping better now :)

Holly was a nightmare when we had her, she cried on and off ( like, every other hour!) all night for a good two weeks! (w00t) she had loadsa warm bedding, even a hot water bottle!! , warm goats milk before bedtime, light on, light off, etc etc !.................

I did totally the wrong thing that you ( in textbook theory !) arnt meant to in the end.... BOUGHT HER UP TO BED!! :wub: and that was two years ago now!! :lol: :lol:

Still, I wouldnt have it any other way! Theres nothing nicer ( and warmer) than ya whippets in bed! ( and a cat !) :thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:( well that was short lived he kept me awake for cpl hrs again last night think im guna try the sleeping tablets and ear plugs tonight :- " but i still love him :wub: even if he is naughty at night he makes up for it in the day by giving me lots of loves bless him :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back