The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help My Dogs As Fat As Me

Jack Sparrow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This program might make interesting viewing tonight, its starts at 20.30 tonight, i usually end up hurling abuse at the telly when i watch things like this, makes it more enjoyable.

YIS

JS

i will be watching and swearing. its not hard keeping a dogs weight down even my 10 year old greyhounds have never gone more than 2kg over there race weight and there usualy within 2 lb of it. you watch there food and get of your bum and get them out. the air will be blue here while i watch it

Well that was the worst pile of shite i have ever watched, the presenter was a joke, they where a digrace every single one of them, and people have the nerve to moan at working folk for been cruel. i would never let my dogs get in that condition, you could just see the dogs wernt happy, and then the pathetic excuses at the end.

Sat here Fuming, will not watch it again, it just made a joke out of what i see as animal cruelty, not botherd what its disguised as, its still cruelty and complete ignorance and understanding of a dogs needs.

YIS

JS

Missed that (SBSD and I were out :- " ) but probably a good thing by the sounds of things :rant:

im in work so didnt see it...can i hazard a guess at the owners being a useless good for fuk all bunch of fat bastrds themselves.... :- "

or maybe fat kids spoiled rotten so had to have a dog to shut them up......or am i being judgemental................... :oops:

j o:) hn

Jack Sparrow said:
Well that was the worst pile of shite i have ever watched, the presenter was a joke, they where a digrace every single one of them, and people have the nerve to moan at working folk for been cruel. i would never let my dogs get in that condition, you could just see the dogs wernt happy, and then the pathetic excuses at the end.
Sat here Fuming, will not watch it again, it just made a joke out of what i see as animal cruelty, not botherd what its disguised as, its still cruelty and complete ignorance and understanding of a dogs needs.

YIS

JS

Yes just watched it as well ......Its just human stupidity and cruelty glossed over as a reality TV program :angry: ......

the thing that gets me on ALL this reality t.v shite is that people sign up to do it then just cant be arsed , i feel so sorry for the poor dogs having owners like them :rant:

they should have the dogs taken off them :rant:

well what pratts theres no bloody excuse for the state there dogs were in. give me fit happy working dogs anyday. the old bag with the chocolat lab its huge and shes allready killed 4 before by getting them obeacs. she should baned from having dogs

I watched this programme and spent the whole time shouting at those poor dogs owners.

The one that got me the most was the woman who's already lost 3/4 labs to obesity related illnesses and is making her poor lab do the same thing now. And then had the cheek to cry and say I don't want her to die.

Its a taking the micky programme out of something that is a serious problem.

People like these get me so annoyed :rant: why should our licence fee money go to a show like this, the dogs should be taken away from these people for health reasons, :angry: there are absolutly no excuses for a dog ending up like these. :rant:

For anyone that missed this (and wants to get as riled up as everyone else) this programme is being repeated at 19.00 this evening on BBC3

I think the loser each week should have there dogs took of them and removed to someone who actually knows how to look after a dog correctly, and understands a dogs needs, not the needs the owner thinks it needs.

It was definatly the worst dog related show i have ever seen. the whole set up was a load of bollox :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

YIS

JS

hi, i never watched this particular prog, but watched another one similar a couple of yrs ago. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that its usually labs, (one dog that puts on weight really easily) that these fat, lazy owners get? its bloody ridiculous!

My mother in law has 2 little terrier type dogs, both are small and weigh over 30lbs each :angry: , one lost a back leg about 2 years ago, but he's putting weight on all the time.

They have food down 24/7 and get chocolate and tit bits from her too :clown: .

I told her she was killing the dogs, but she said her vet said they were just a little over weight (w00t) :rant: :rant: :rant: :clown:

fallenangel said:
well what pratts theres no bloody excuse for the state there dogs were in. give me fit happy working dogs anyday. the old bag with  the chocolat lab its huge and shes allready killed 4 before by getting them obeacs. she should baned from having dogs
Couldnt agree with you more Wendy, if the Government can contemplate taking someones kid off them for being obese & the RSPCA can prosecute two blokes for having one obese dog, what the hell are the BBC doing glorifying her if shes killed 4?

well i caught the repeat of it the other night as i had missed it but after reading this post i wanted to see for myself. im sooooo disgusted that these fat, lazy, pathetic arse****s are even allowed to keep their animals they should be prosicuted every last one of them. it makes me sick to she a young dog plodding round like an oap because of how its been fed! i think over feeding ur dog is equally as harmful as starving it and they should be held accountable for it :rant: :rant:

i just feel so sorry for the animals involved cos we all know they r gonna be dead well before their time! poor babies :(

I am fat and disabeld i sometime have problems walking so does hubby but what ever it takes all 9 of my dogs get exrcsised weather i do it hubby does it the kids or I pay someone my dogs have to be walked. There is no excuse for the condition of there dogs. the fact there dogs are asking for treets is just bad traning and letting them begg its nothing to do withn the dogs being hungry or needing thasm mine all get a treet each at bed time after they have emptyed but thats all and thats part of there routen. but it dosnt matter to them weater its pigs ears biscuits or carrotts.

I hope someone comes on that program and realy tells tem what they are

your not on ur own love im fat and disabled too (w00t) and like u i always see to my dogs needs before my own, if im in too much pain after her walk then ill leave the unimportant jobs ( like the cleaning and ironing ) till i feel up to it. i totally agree with u fallenangel its all to do with the owners.

The looser each week should have 'dog abuser' tattoed on their foreheads

fallenangel said:
well what pratts theres no bloody excuse for the state there dogs were in. give me fit happy working dogs anyday. the old bag with the chocolat lab its huge and shes allready killed 4 before by getting them obeacs. she should baned from having dogs

[/The lady with the fat labs should not own a pet. If there is proof of her killing dogs befor from obesity why on earth was she allowed another pet? pure stupidity! :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back