The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help Please

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wow - that is stunning - Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

good luck olivia :luck: :luck: :luck: its brilliant :thumbsup:

I really like the way you've captured the shine and reflection in the flooring. Absolutely brilliant!

Good luck with the competition :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW looks perfect to me ,your very talented :thumbsup:

Hi there

I m very impressed indeed, it looks real good. If I was really picky I would say that the rear right leg contrast looks a tiny be too emphasized compared to the picture, ie it looks as if he had really marked bones under the skin there. That may be because I am looking too closely to it though! Good luck with the competition.

You can do my dog anytime!!!

Dag

absolutley stunning picture, wish you all the best of luck with the competition :luck: :luck: :luck:

Stunning, Beautiful, gorgeous and Wowee. What a talent you have. :cheers:

What a stunning portrait :thumbsup: - faultless I would say, and I especially love his beautiful head :wub:

i really like it. cant see any thing wrong with it.

see you soon mate.

Totally awsome, you have captured his athletisism and proudness perfectly. Even down to the look in his eye, this is just brilliant.

Now, it may be the light, but it does look like you have painted his manhood a little bigger than the photo. If this is the case, can i comission you to paint...........................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

................................................!

I really like it, just out of interest, how big is the picture?

Hi Juley- it's about A3 sized. :thumbsup:

wunwin said:
Totally awsome, you have captured his athletisism and proudness perfectly. Even down to the look in his eye, this is just brilliant.Now, it may be the light, but it does look like you have painted his manhood a little bigger than the photo. If this is the case, can i comission you to paint...........................................................................

................................................!

Sorry, don't think it would help much :unsure:

Fantastic painting - I really can't fault it. You are so talented. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good luck in the competition. :luck: :luck:

:thumbsup: Spot on....what a talented person you are :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back