The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help Required Please

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What awful news, poor Tilly ...... i wish you well in whatever you decide is best :(

Had to name change as couldn't get in and also was a bit upsetting being called 'Kim & Tilly'

Anyway the old girl is gone, she went down hill really quickly just before Christmas and we had to have her put to sleep :'( . I always said if it looked like she was going to suffer then that was it, as it was she 'fell to sleep' in my arms and was gone within in seconds, I just knew it was the right thing to do.

We have sprinkled her near a great old oak tree, where she spent many a walk trying to catch a squirrel who used to take the **** out of her run away. I miss her like damm crazy, I bloody loved that dog.

I have just read through this thread with an increasing forbodeing and now my heart is breaking for you and your brave girl. Your actions throughout Tilly's illness have been exemplary - I am sure you did the right thing by her every step of the way. Run free at the Bridge, lovely Tilly. xx

I have just read through this thread with an increasing forbodeing and now my heart is breaking for you and your brave girl. Your actions throughout Tilly's illness have been exemplary - I am sure you did the right thing by her every step of the way. Run free at the Bridge, lovely Tilly. xx

Thank you very much for those kind words, I did try my best for her.

She is still very missed :'(

Wow, I've not seen this thread before. I'm so sorry I missed it. What a horrible shock on diagnosis. I can certainly understand as I've been there, but how amazing that you had another 3 years. What a blessing. It doesn't take away the pain of losing her and I know you still miss her every day. What a special girl she was

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back