The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help!!!

Seraphina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well, my pups are 8 weeks. And I am looking at the 3 girls and like something about each (and dislike something about each). I really would like to send one of them to her eagerly waiting new mum, by early February.

Rita, she stood without struggle

Last edited by a moderator:
Stella, she was leaping all over the place, so this is as good as we managed (after about 50 shots) :b

I don't know there is something about Stella that grabs me and has right from the start,to me she just has that little bit extra oomph and that may be the little extra it might take in the ring??

I am no expert,but she does it for me!! :thumbsup:

I can't put my finger on why, but just from the photos I'm more drawn to Stella and Solange. Though they are all very nice.

Wendy

they are all so lovely , must be very hard to choose , but Stella for me :thumbsup:

Lovely babies Stella for me :wub: :wub: jan

What a very hard decision you're going to have to make :sweating:

I've just had a look back at the photo's of them growing up,& originally i liked Stella & Rita.

Stella still stands out for me,but i think Solange is now looking really lovely too!

If it was me,i'd keep them both :wub: :wub:

05whippet said:
I don't know there is something about Stella that grabs me and has right from the start,to me she just has that little bit extra oomph and that may be the little extra it might take in the ring??
I am no expert,but she does it for me!!  :thumbsup:

I've said the same thing all along, she is the one for me

but what do I know :- " I'm a total novice :lol: I just really like her :wub:

Yes, Stella definitely has the extra oomph :lol: lot of oomph actually.

These 3 pics were taken just a fraction of a second appart, click, click, click and here is Stella disapearing behingd the table :lol: . Poor Doug who was trying to help me to set her up nearly had a heart attack. I wish I had the presence of mind and kept shooting as she proudly marched out from under the table, all smiles and wagly tail :wub:

(OK I admit it I nearly had a heart attack too)

Last edited by a moderator:
what a clever, funny, naughty, beautiful girl :huggles: :lol:

doris said:
what a clever, funny, naughty, beautiful girl :huggles:   :lol:

i like it (w00t) Todd says clever girl Stella , here is a picture of him when he decided he wasnt being stacked either (w00t)

Todd is too funny! and a little bit naughty and very handsome :wub:

don't know about being clever though, he is a boy! :- "

they are all lovely pups but Stella stands out for me :wub: :wub:

I like Solange best which is really unusual for me because all things being equal I always take the fawn option but I just like her elegance but I have to say you have a lovely dilemma, good luck with your choice, it's an enviable position to be in and to Alfyn just got to say what's all this about I'd keep both. :thumbsup:

Jenny

What a decision youve got on your hands - they all look lovely to me :wub: :lol:

Good luck with whoever you keep. :luck:

3 very lovely pups, but i think Stella appears to look slightly more mature in body at the moment in comparison to the other 2, she is more together & appears more balanced which i think gives her the edge. :thumbsup:

In another few months it could all change :p

Good luck with all 3, they are little crackers :luck:

Just looking at pictures... Solange would be my first choice and Stella my second :) Best of luck with your decision :luck:

They are all lovely but I still have a soft spot for Rita as I like her angulation , especially at the front end . :luck:

:wub: I do like Stella ......... I havent even tried to stake yet to take any pictures . Havn't got enough hands (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back