The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Here's A Few Of Slip Pending Arrival

Debbie b

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She was a dream to bring down to Sarah's the only complaint i have.

Is she and Hannah my little girl Snored all the way

well here is some pics of my day

relaxing in the car like lady muck

Picture329.jpg

Picture312.jpg

Picture330.jpg

Mother and son

Picture324.jpg

all the gang

Picture323.jpg

The two pups on her quilt

Picture331.jpg

some of the tribe on her quilt

Picture326.jpg

i would like to say i was a total pleasure picking her up and taking her down to sarah's,

thanks again debbie....it was great to see you again...and you are so handy to have around the house,doing all my jobs for me! sure you dont want to move in? :p

Oh yeah and forgot to add whilst at Sarah's, i put up her mirror and clock

and now her mum is making a list for me for when i'm next down so it looks like

i'm deffo moving in

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I could have done it meself Deb cos you know how good I am at DIY :blink:

I'm sure you girls are well pleased with getting slip home, who's having her ? Well done. Again tou 2 !

Debbie you are a star for doing this I know Sarah thinks the world of you.

while youve got the hammer out Ive a fuw jobs that need doing :b .

Lovely pics Debbie :huggles: What a star you are :thumbsup: Delivering dogs and diy :) :)

ive got a 9 month old bitch looks just like the black dog in the pic above! even got the same white marking on her chest.

ive got a 9 month old bitch looks just like the black dog in the pic above! even got the same white marking on her chest.
Thats sarah's coco, she's such a sweetie as are all of sarah's dogs, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of dogs and so is sarah, she is a star lady

Well done debbie for delivering slip to sarahs safe and sound :thumbsup:

You are 2 very special ladies :huggles: .... and i use that term loosely :D :p

What a tribe you have now sarah :eek:

Nice pictures Debbie :thumbsup: Well done for your part in getting her home.

WOW Debbie...Dog deliverer..DIYer..Buyer of lovely doggy gifts.....and endless list of niceities :thumbsup:

:b :b sorry i know this is late......but im so glad slip is with you sarah xxxxxxx

p.s...debbie can you come and fill some holes in my walls ta love (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back