The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Here's My New Puppy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) He is gorgeous all these new black & white babie's. :wub: :wub:

madbella said:
I think his pedigree name will have Willowood in it.  Not sure exactly who is parents are.His dad is black and his mum is blue and fawny brindle.  :D Not much help!!

He has that diamond spot on his head and another spot on his neck.  I wanted to call him spot!!

Thanks for all the name suggestions, they are great.

I quite like Badger (sorry TC), and we are also thinking of Austin (aussy for short) after hubbys pride and joy, his mini.

I like Leo too.  I think I'd prefer a 2 syllable name.

I knew a horse called Harlequin and I'd like a name that doesn't remind me of another animal or person I know.

I think we will keep a few suggestions in our minds until we see him again when he is a little older and we can see what his character is going to be.

I can't wait!

Hi Madbella

[SIZE=21pt]He is a little Stunner!! :wub: :wub: [/SIZE]

If you are getting him from Bev of 'Willowood' then I think his Mum is probably Rushden Miss Understood (Faye), a blue brindle, white trim bitch bred by us (w00t) . If I'm right you can see your pups grandparents on our website, his grandsire is Khabaray Paco Rabbane at Dumbriton(Marcus) and Grand dam Irish Champion Barmaud Sweet Shannon (Emma) :D

Let me know if i've got this information correct :thumbsup:

All the best with the wee fella when you get him :cheers:

Tracy

Seems easy to me, he's black and white so he should be called MONO. :thumbsup: My Berry likes the name skunk though!! She is only 7 months old. :lol:

I love the name Darcy - that is on the name list for my future whippet girlie's though, not boys :lol:

How about Guinness - well it is black and white :oops:

What about Brock....

and I do like Harley , and Harvey... :wub:

madbella said:
I think his pedigree name will have Willowood in it.  Not sure exactly who is parents are.His dad is black and his mum is blue and fawny brindle.  :D Not much help!!

He has that diamond spot on his head and another spot on his neck.  I wanted to call him spot!!

I quite like Badger (sorry TC), and we are also thinking of Austin (aussy for short) after hubbys pride and joy, his mini.

I knew a horse called Harlequin and I'd like a name that doesn't remind me of another animal or person I know.

u

I think we will keep a few suggestions in our minds until we see him again when he is a little older and we can see what his character is going to be.

I can't wait!

If he is a Willowood pup, his dad is probably Teme Valley (Josh). Whereabouts are you Madbella, as 2 has two half sisters in Dorset & one here in Hampshire.

aww he's absolutely gorgeous, he does look like a badger, but I'd call him FRECKLE :wub: who mentioned Reggie, sorry but that's an awful name for a beautiful graceful doggy :- "

Macha said:
Harlequin is a bit long, but you could call him Harley
We thought of Harlequin but like you said- a bit long so my black & white boy became Quinn then when he raced he became Terraquinn as he was a terror as a puppy.

Any way sometimes you can get interesting names (in my opinion) if you take the end rather than the beginning!

How wonderful to see him so young. Roll on September eh! :))

madbella said:
We went to see and choose our puppy at the weekend.  I had never seen puppys this young (2 weeks old) and they are so cute.
So hubby and I chose this little black and white fella.

We can't wait to go and see him again.  The breeders are lovely and have said that we can go back any time, I just wish they were a little closer then I would go and see him everyday!

Now we just have to wait until september then we can bring him home.

We are still thinking of names so any suggestions are welcome.

madbella said:

I can't wait!

A friend of ours has 2 whippets called Mini and Cooper as they also show an old mini cooper :oops:

louiejoe said:
Hi Madbella [SIZE=21pt]He is a little Stunner!! :wub:   :wub: [/SIZE]

If you are getting him from Bev of 'Willowood' then I think his Mum is probably Rushden Miss Understood (Faye), a blue brindle, white trim bitch bred by us  (w00t) . If I'm right you can see your pups grandparents on our website, his grandsire is Khabaray Paco Rabbane at Dumbriton(Marcus) and Grand dam Irish Champion Barmaud Sweet Shannon (Emma)  :D

Let me know if i've got this information correct  :thumbsup:

All the best with the wee fella when you get him  :cheers:

Tracy

Hi Tracy, yes I think the mum was called Faye. How amazing that I will know most of his family just from comming on this message board. :)

I will just have to double check with the breeder though!!

Boothros - Dad may have been called Josh. Again I will check and let you know!

We are in west sussex. Wouldn't it be great to have a family re-union at sometime!! :lol:

Thanks for all the name suggestions. They are all going on the list!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back