The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm very pleased to announce, after years of research and months of trying very hard to keep a secret, just in case anything went wrong, that my English import

[SIZE=21pt]Gilnockie Ace of Spades[/SIZE]

alias "Cash" has arrived safely in Australia and is in quarantine. He is bred by Anita Turner. I am very thankful to Anita for taking the time to get to know me and giving me the opportunity to be honest and forthright with her and for entrusting this lovely boy to me.

Pictures and pedigree attached for your perusal.

He is five months old.

This has been the most monumental exercise of my life. It was more stressful than buying my house, and I am suffering dreadfully from a lack of sleep and nervous tension.

But all is good now. :D

May I be the first to wish you and CASH all the BEST , :luck: :luck: :luck: Lana , I dont know how youve managed to keep it a secret for so long , or for me to keep it a secret too :- "

[SIZE=21pt] WOW!!!! [/SIZE] Lana, he is gorgeous, and what a mover! :D :wub: I'm really pleased for you, lots of luck with Cash :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Lana!!!

Good luck with your new boy 'Cash' :luck: :luck: :luck:

Nasty 'puter froze in the middle of posting! Here's a standing pic

oh and ten goes at resizing this pic!!!!! :wacko:

and hopefully here's the ped

Thanks heaps guys! I really gotta go to bed now... 1.47am and I have shows tomorrow!!!!! :wacko: -_-

Congratulations Lana I'm so pleased for you, how long will Cash have to be in quarantine for. He is lovely and isn't he well trained.

Jenny

OMG He's a stunner!!!!! Best wishes with him!

How long does he have to stay in quarantine for, and how often can you visit?

Oooooh Lana ,Cash looks really stunning :wub: :wub: I bet you can't wait to get him home . The very best of luck with him :luck: :luck:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Wow ! Lana you lucky thing you ! :wub:

Congratulations Lana!!

Why I'm not surprised that he is black-white and mostly Peperone. (w00t)

that is one gorgeous puppy lana!hell do well :thumbsup:

hes lovely :wub: :wub: all the best with him :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: [SIZE=21pt]Super Big Congratulations Lana![/SIZE] :luck: :luck: :luck:

Cash is stunning! What a mover! I'm just totally happy on your behalf!!! He is exactly what you have been dreaming of both in looks and pedigree and he is yours :cheers:

Can't wait for the day you will be able to pick him up and bring him home!!! :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightvision said:
Congratulations Lana!!Why I'm not surprised that he is black-white and mostly Peperone.  (w00t)

LOL well those too obsessions of mine have never been a secret Minna! :D

My Peperone fetish comes from Ch Gainscliffe Renown who was the father of Quadrille (and in my darling Bobby's pedigree) - did you know that? And have a look at how many times Quadrille appears. I'm soooo pleased about that.

Best wishes on your big plunge Lana- as someone said You've finally got your B&W with peperone lines- I know of only one other person in australia with lines as good as those :D

I hope you do really well and have a stack of fun with with him.

Well done Lana, your dream come true. I wish you lots of luck with him. :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back