The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Many congratulations on your beautiful boy, he looks very special. He reminds me very much of his dad, who i judged as a junior.

Hope you have lots of fun with him

:luck: Best of luck for the future :luck:

he is beautiful Lana :wub: :wub: wish you lots of luck with him :luck:

aslan said:
LOL well those too obsessions of mine have never been a secret Minna!  :D My Peperone fetish comes from Ch Gainscliffe Renown who was the father of Quadrille  (and in my darling Bobby's pedigree) - did you know that?  And have a look at how many times Quadrille appears.  I'm soooo pleased about that.
I'm very happy for you, you seem to got everything you wanted. :thumbsup:

Err , did anyone notice Cash is a `Badger` gt Grandson :wub: , hes bound to be handsome isnt he :- " :lol:

He is a stunning dog - those markings are amazing :*

Congratulations!!!! :cheers: How long before you can take him home with you??

He's stunning Lana,many congratulations on getting your dream dog :thumbsup:

JAX said:
Err , did anyone notice Cash is a `Badger` gt Grandson  :wub:   , hes bound to be handsome isnt he  :- "  :lol:

Funnily enough, first thing I saw - and I wondered why you hadn't mentioned it yet!!!!!!!!!!! :- "

Lana - Cash is absolutely beautiful - I too dream of owning a Peperone, and I would love a black and white - and to get both dreams in one dog..................FANTASTIC!!!!

Good luck with the delectable Cash :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Cash is absolutely lovely :wub: and what a well kept secret!!

Only asked Anita about her litter last week and she didnt mention one was going so far!!!!

Looking forward to seeing Cash's litter mates coming out soon and i wish you all the best with him :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had to have another look .......... He is quite something :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub:

aslan said:
Nightvision said:
Congratulations Lana!!Why I'm not surprised that he is black-white and mostly Peperone.  (w00t)

LOL well those too obsessions of mine have never been a secret Minna! :D

My Peperone fetish comes from Ch Gainscliffe Renown who was the father of Quadrille (and in my darling Bobby's pedigree) - did you know that? And have a look at how many times Quadrille appears. I'm soooo pleased about that.

To echo Minna's word's......back & white & Peperone shouldn't be surprised at all.

:thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS LANA!! He looks stunning.

Glad to hear that he has arrived safely in OZ. Will look forward to seeing you around the traps with him later in the year. May be venturing north with my 2 new baby (Vizsla) pups. You can see them on my updated website!!! :lol:

:cheers: Congratulations.Your boy looks beautiful,and so flashy too. Sandy Manor Court Whippets Canada

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS LANA!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

Your dream finally came true :thumbsup: !!!! How wonderfull :huggles: !!!

:wub: He's a little stunner! :wub:

BTW I think I might have found finally after years of hope and search a good "coloured" stud (except Spike OF COURSE ;) :p :lol: !!!). He is a relative of your little boy, looks stunning on pics but I will see him in flesh tomorrow (he's 11 month old).... Let's keep all fingers crossed that he is a good mover :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Congratulations!

He looks very nice, promising little lad. :thumbsup:

Super moving pic.. :luck:

[SIZE=14pt]OMG Lana, he is absolutely stunning. :wub: :wub: [/SIZE]

Think he will be making his mark on the Australian whippet world in the years to come : :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS LANA!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

He is just stunning! :thumbsup:

You must be over the moon - how will you sleep the next few weeks before he can come out of the quarantine???

Lida

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations Lana[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: Your very own Black & White beautiful boy - Good Luck :luck: with him hes a Stunner. :wub: :wub:

Gosh there are Hillsdown whippets, Oakbarks and some other relations to my dogs in there too - Are all whippets related :- " ?? :lol:

Congratulations Lana! :cheers:

He is handsome :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Lana, he looks very very nice and has an interesting pedigree :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: WOW,Lana he looks stunning.

What lovely markings, All the best with him for the future :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back