The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi all! Aspiring app developer for dogs!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DogYearsAdmin, Jan 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. DogYearsAdmin

DogYearsAdmin New Member Registered

Hi!
    I'm new to the dogforum world, I am just trying to let everyone know about this app which I have just developed. It's my first one! It calculates the age of your dog in human years!
    I used to think it was just a simple case of multiplying by 7 but once I began to look into it I realised it was more complicated than that and depends on the size of the dog and breed! So I made an app to help others calculate!
    You can also take a picture of your paw-fect pet and share with your friends!
    The app is called: DogYears - A Pet Age Converter and is free to download on the app store! Give it a go!
    And I am always looking for new ideas for dog themed apps so please let me know about any ideas to improve or for new apps that you have!

2. Dibbythedog

Dibbythedog Well-Known Member Registered

That sounds a good idea. Where did you get your information from?

3. DogYearsAdmin

DogYearsAdmin New Member Registered

Good old google and petsMD! Combined with resources and research provided by the American Veterinary Medical Association! I was surprised lool, I thought it was just times by 7 initially but once I started looking it realised it was more complex!