The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi from the North West of England

merlina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm a lifelong dog lover and owner (though don't really think of it like that.) I live with my partner and Ricky the mutt who came from Greece or Romania (never got to the bottom of his sad story) and Normal (it's a Welsh name but also short for Normal for Norfolk!) a roan 'field cocker' deemed unfit for duties. Hoping to get to know you all on here.

Welcome to the forum @merlina :)

Aw they sound great Ricky and Normal! Would love to see photos if you have any and hear abit more about how you got Ricky? What was Normals duties going to be?

Thank-you- will try to sort pics. Ricky had been brought over by a rescue and then rehomed 3 times! He ended up in the pound. We were his last chance. He is a really challenging little dog. We've had him 4 years now, You have to know how to handle him but whatever his probs, they're man-made. The spaniel duties involved retrieving game that had been shot. He didn't see why he should! :p

Aw poor Ricky, he sounds like he’s had a tough little life until he found you!

Oh well I don’t blame him then really! ;)

not the best pic but will do better
DSCF0118.JPG

Looks like Normal is having a nice tasty apple for dinner @merlina :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back