The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi New Here

suka

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello i'm rose i live in cambridge in the uk. I have 4 dogs ,here are a few pics to introduce them

Dsc_3378.jpg

ice border collie

Dsc_1642.jpg

wolfy large red/white

suka grey/white

mishka smaller red/white

Hiya Rose.. welcome to K9... :huggles:

they are lovely looking dogs you have there... :wub:

hello there!i luuuurve huskies! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:)) thanx 4 the replys folks ,glad u liked my dogs ,will post more pics soon for you

rose

(w00t) oh wow! what stunning dogs, all of them :wub: :wub: :wub:

welcome to k9 youre in the right place :thumbsup:

ok guys a few more pics for you

WolfyIce02.jpg

wolfy & puppy ice

AreyoumyDaddyNO.jpg
wolfy& baby mishka

AndanotherFamilyPhoto.jpg

all together ,this had 2 be taken very quickly :sweating:

HuskyLoveBite.jpg

mishka eating suka

Dscf3105-1.jpg

wolfy

Dsc_1026.jpg

mishka

Welcome to k9, what beautiful dogs you have, thankyou for sharing your photos with us, we do like photos :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Ok, I can honestly state, if it was,nt for hunting rabbits, and the type with long ears :- "

I,d do husky trials with a trolley, love the breed.Have a friend in Yam, Yam country who races his, there great fun,

Mike

Mike from Hereford said:
Ok, I can honestly state, if it was,nt for hunting rabbits, and the type with long ears :- "
I,d do husky trials with a trolley, love the breed.Have a friend in Yam, Yam country who races his, there great fun,

Mike

Ok Mike thicko here, yam yam country, :(

keith

love your pics,the dogs are stunning. :))

Welkom Rose :))

I really like your dogs, very good pictures of them too :wub:

Welcome to k9 Rose, your dogs are lovley, such a happy looking crowd!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to k9 Rose & your lovely dogs, :wub: love Ice with his blue eyes. :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

a freind of mine has got a husky(partly black and grey) and he is adorable.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back