The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi Newbie Here

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks Sarah! yes he is a cutie pie And Jezza....guess what how unbelieveable is this .....yes its me from down the road.I will PM you so we can arrange to meet thank you. :thumbsup:

Aww Stanley is lovely...dosnt he look smart in his coat.... :wub: My dads a Stanley too... :)

Stanley is gorgeous :wub:

My Jonah is nearly 4 and he's still a handful (w00t) We taught him to come to the whistle and 99% of the time he comes straight back when he hears it. But like others have said, if he's found something more interesting like squirrels or rabbits then there's no chance of him coming back immediately.

How lovely that you are so close to Lucy(Jezza). Now Stanley should can have a whippet playmate in Molly. Looking forward to seeing some pics of you all out for a walk. Haven't seen photos of Molly or Lenny for ages. :-

Stanley is gorgeous :wub:
My Jonah is nearly 4 and he's still a handful (w00t) We taught him to come to the whistle and 99% of the time he comes straight back when he hears it. But like others have said, if he's found something more interesting like squirrels or rabbits then there's no chance of him coming back immediately.

How lovely that you are so close to Lucy(Jezza). Now Stanley should can have a whippet playmate in Molly. Looking forward to seeing some pics of you all out for a walk. Haven't seen photos of Molly or Lenny for ages. :-
Hi thanks for the whistle advice I had thought of that but thats all I did think so far lol.I have just had him on the playing field it was all clear so off he went.....now this black bird must have had a death wish Stanley took off even for a young'en he can move well this bird was flying just above Stanleys head (w00t) get up there I was thinking.Stanley followed that bird the whole way round and it is a huge field.It was the birds lucky day it landed in a tree,I did'nt call Stanley straight away I just wanted to see if he would come back first ....well he came straight back panting away bless him he could hardly stop he had built up so much speed,he came crashing straight to my feet and stood for tickle'ems lol.Now he is doing what most Whippets like to do I imagine Sleeping! Yes it is really odd me and Lucy live two streets away and have seen each other a couple of times I didnt know she was a member here....just goes to show when you ask for help it comes so I really look forward to getting out and about with Molly.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back