The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi !

Mairi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
feeling a bit overwhelmed being in the spotlight but anyway...what can I tell you ? Im older than I wouldlike to be but the body and brain are still partners (for the moment!) I have two JRs (mother and son) both Australian lines and two BCs, one workinglines and the new entry is all show lines. I live in a very beautiful spot which allows my dogs to have almost complete freedom and lots of messing around in the river . Hope to make friends and learn lots from you. :)

Im very envious already, sounds like the perfect life.. But photos would be nice ( just so we know what we're missing!)

Welcome! Do you find a big difference in personality between your working line & showline BCs?

Welcome! Do you find a big difference in personality between your working line & showline BCs?[/QUOTE Absolutely yes! So far I've always had working line BCs and Jen is my first showline. the difference is notable. All my wl dogs have been pretty hyper and in some ways demanding. My sl is so relaxed and layed back but still has a rocket in her when it's time to play,much less demanding too. Now that I'm a bit older Im appreciating the relaxed outlook on life :)

Welcome, @Mairi . :)

Q from JudyN:
"Do you find a big difference in personality between your working line & showline BCs?"

reply from @Mairi :
"Absolutely, yes!
I've always had working-line BCs, & Jen is my first show-line. The difference is notable - all my WL dogs were pretty hyper, & in some ways, demanding. My SL [in comparison] is so relaxed and laid back, but still has a rocket in her when it's time to play - she's much less demanding, too.
Now that I'm a bit older, I'm appreciating her relaxed outlook on life.
:)"

Mairi's reply got tangled in the quote, & was a bit hard to see, so I dissected 'em. ;)
- terry

Welcome, @Mairi . :)

Q from JudyN:
"Do you find a big difference in personality between your working line & showline BCs?"

reply from @Mairi :
"Absolutely, yes!
I've always had working-line BCs, & Jen is my first show-line. The difference is notable - all my WL dogs were pretty hyper, & in some ways, demanding. My SL [in comparison] is so relaxed and laid back, but still has a rocket in her when it's time to play - she's much less demanding, too.
Now that I'm a bit older, I'm appreciating her relaxed outlook on life.
:)"

Mairi's reply got tangled in the quote, & was a bit hard to see, so I dissected 'em. ;)
- terry

Thankyou!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back