The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highclere Castle

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MANOR CLUB ARE HOSTING THIS EVENT SO SHOULD BE WORTH MAKING THE EFFORT......WHOS GOING ON SUNDAY ?

J :) HN

Emma emalied me. Hopefully will be able to go up for a day or 2, If i can sort out the horses. :)

What date is this show on, and as anybody got directions :thumbsup:

milly said:
What date is this show on, and as anybody got directions  :thumbsup:
hello Milly

lurcher show on sunday 27 may, terrier show monday 28 may.

we go M1 to junction 15a

A43 to Oxford

A34 to Newbury

signposted after that usually

Lyn

we are going; should be a good w/e as broadlands sat, sun, mon and highclere sun, mon. will look 4ward to good turnout of lurchery types.

stormydog said:
markbrick said:
peed it down all day but there was a good turn out

well mate how did all your racing go weekend past !! clean up did ya ?

didnt have as good a weekend as usual due to 2 of my dogs in season and my black bitch has just come in,you know the one,the one thats burnt out,anyway she won supreme champion and all the racin at highclare reserve champion and another trophy for another class at lurcherworld anyway might breed her this time since some of these lot down here think shes had her day :p :p mark :oops:

markbrick said:
stormydog said:
markbrick said:

didnt have as good a weekend as usual due to 2 of my dogs in season and my black bitch has just come in,you know the one,the one thats burnt out,anyway she won supreme champion and all the racin at highclare reserve champion and another trophy for another class at lurcherworld anyway might breed her this time since some of these lot down here think shes had her day :p :p mark :oops:

AHH BUT DID YOU WIN ALL THE RACES YOU ENTERED ..THATS THE MAIN THING.

stormydog said:
markbrick said:
stormydog said:
markbrick said:

no i came 2nd in one ,are the dog did and didnt get anywere in simulated with her :thumbsup: mark

markbrick said:
stormydog said:
markbrick said:
stormydog said:
markbrick said:

no i came 2nd in one ,are the dog did and didnt get anywere in simulated with her :thumbsup: mark
GRACIOUS IN DEFEAT MATE ! GOOD ON YA ! "ALL-IRELANDS" IN 3 WEEKS. THE "OVERS" SHOULD BE A GREAT EVENT !!

markbrick said:
stormydog said:
markbrick said:
stormydog said:
markbrick said:

so all but one and what an excuse i have ,there was this bloke who had never slipped a dog before and asked me could he slip mine,he was a big bald bloke with loads of gold who obviosly worked out all the time,so i said yes she had won her 1st race and then she got 2nd,Well i recon he scared her as the slip wasnt that bad and she usually makes up but not this time hey but she won the final easy at highclare when i slipped her and there was a few dogs in it

markbrick said:
markbrick said:
stormydog said:
markbrick said:
stormydog said:
markbrick said:

so all but one and what an excuse i have ,there was this bloke who had never slipped a dog before and asked me could he slip mine,he was a big bald bloke with loads of gold who obviosly worked out all the time,so i said yes she had won her 1st race and then she got 2nd,Well i recon he scared her as the slip wasnt that bad and she usually makes up but not this time hey but she won the final easy at highclare when i slipped her and there was a few dogs in it

WET, WET,..WET.... :thumbsup:

HighclereShow07SKY017.jpg

OH GOD?otc that photo couldnt of turned out worse,soakin wet and lookin horrible

:oops: A very soggy Cat ( no jokes stormy !!)

Tell you what Mark its funny you should mention that big bald bloke,think i've met him somewhere before :( Last time I spoke to him he was moaning about the amount of time his wife spent on the computer :- " ,and the chap he was speaking to said he went on the computer a bit,and every time he went on the blokes mrs was on,so he figured (at least thats what he told the bald fella) that the chaps mrs must be on all day ;)

Well done mate looks like all in all you had a great weekend :thumbsup: .Oh and George says if you want a quick course on how to slip a dog give him a ring ;)

Tell you what Mark its funny you should mention that big bald bloke,think i've met him somewhere before :( Last time I spoke to him he was moaning about the amount of time his wife spent on the computer :- " ,and the chap he was speaking to said he went on the computer a bit,and every time he went on the blokes mrs was on,so he figured (at least thats what he told the bald fella) that the chaps mrs must be on all day ;)

Well done mate looks like all in all you had a great weekend :thumbsup: .Oh and George says if you want a quick course on how to slip a dog give him a ring ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back