The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highclere Castle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rodders said:
Tell you what Mark its funny you should mention that big bald bloke,think i've met him somewhere before :( Last time I spoke to him he was moaning about the amount of time his wife spent on the computer :- " ,and the chap he was speaking to said he went on the computer a bit,and every time he went on the blokes mrs was on,so he figured (at least thats what he told the bald fella) that the chaps mrs must be on all day ;) Well done mate looks like all in all you had a great weekend :thumbsup: .Oh and George says if you want a quick course on how to slip a dog give him a ring ;)

i might just do that? that bloke of yours is not a bad fella, but i think he could do with a few sessions down the gym are he will end up like me :cheers: mark

Nice looking bitch, and well done :thumbsup: Great shot OTC :thumbsup:

Yours in sport Pack a Mac

oh come on karen give the man abreak,he said he would love to get to the gym he hasnt got the time due to all his hard work :lol: and senior citizens are only allowed between 9 and a11am

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back