The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Bend Meeting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
RunningGreyhound.gif

Highgate WRC

Our next race night will be on Saturday 3rd January 2009

Gates will open at 4.00pm,and racing will commence at approx 5.00pm.

All dogs must be booked in by Thursday 1st January 2009 at 9.00pm

The format is as follows

Up to 20lb,25,30,35,All in @yd/lb

Vets to get yd/year allowance.

Also 40lb and No-limit scratch racing

Lurcher racing will also take place out of the greyhound traps

Everyone welcome

THE BOSS

sky said:
hi geoffany lurchers  if so any chance off two laps?? :- "

pups  to young an moment but will bring them so you can give me any advice. have lost you number. :(

have a good chrismas :cheers:   :thumbsup:

Sorry Ann,we can't do 2 laps because of the screen that they put up,but you're welcome to enter your dogs for 1 lap :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and Steve

All the best

G & H

Would have loved to have come,but spending New Year in Dorset with a load of travelling mates.Get 1 night at Pool track while we are down there to watch a mates dog running,but apart from that,will spend my time looking forward to the Derby in Feb.I know you'll all have a great night :thumbsup: Means you wont need the ear defenders,George has bought you for xmas just yet John :p :lol:

rodders said:
Would have loved to have come,but spending New Year in Dorset with a load of travelling mates.Get 1 night at Pool track while we are down there to watch a mates dog running,but apart from that,will spend my time looking forward to the Derby in Feb.I know you'll all have a great night :thumbsup: Means you wont need the ear defenders,George has bought you for xmas just yet John :p   :lol:
You'll have to come to the one 2 weeks later :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Would have loved to have come,but spending New Year in Dorset with a load of travelling mates ROAST VENISON AND HEDGEHOG PIE ALL ROUND HAVE A GOOD TIME DOWN THERE :cheers: :thumbsup:

Spot on with the venison Chris ;)

Look forward to it Geoff :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Spot on with the venison Chris ;)
Look forward to it Geoff :thumbsup:

Bet George is taking precautions against Tongue Pie from Karen :clown: , he is the one is George :cheers:

We could have some HEDGEHOG WINE also as a special treat---

last time i had it iwas staying in Lincoln.

steve

WOULD love to come but i haven,t got a dog to run on the straights :( yet never mind the bends

Hope to be there with my Boo Boo her first race back after about 7 weeks off cant wait!!

p.s let me know if you want any help with programmes etc?

x

sadieandco said:
Hope to be there with my Boo Boo her first race back after about 7 weeks off cant wait!!
p.s let me know if you want any help with programmes etc?

x

Will do :thumbsup: many thanks

Karen-Coral said:
We could have some HEDGEHOG WINE  also  as a special treat---last time i had it iwas staying in Lincoln.

steve

:lol: George says he's willing to try it if you make it Steve :thumbsup: he reckons jt might be better than his Sloe Gin :- " :D

rodders said:
Would have loved to have come,but spending New Year in Dorset with a load of travelling mates.Get 1 night at Pool track while we are down there to watch a mates dog running,but apart from that,will spend my time looking forward to the Derby in Feb.I know you'll all have a great night :thumbsup: Means you wont need the ear defenders,George has bought you for xmas just yet John :p   :lol:

karen think i will need them ear defenders (w00t) i have got Jake lol

hellbound said:
rodders said:

karen think i will need them ear defenders (w00t) i have got Jake lol

Thats cause your a good mate :thumbsup: George says borrow Tony's ear defenders (w00t) Don't know what he means :- " :lol:

milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif
Highgate WRC

Our next race night will be on Saturday 3rd January 2009

Gates will open at 4.00pm,and racing will commence at approx 5.00pm.

All dogs must be booked in by Thursday 1st January 2009 at 9.00pm

The format is as follows

Up to 20lb,25,30,35,All in @yd/lb

Vets to get yd/year allowance.

Also 40lb and No-limit scratch racing

Lurcher racing will also take place out of the greyhound traps

Everyone welcome

THE BOSS

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back