The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Bend Meeting

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All being well we will having our next bend meeting on Jan 3rd, full details to be announced later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait, nothing like a good night out at Highgate to get the new year off to a good start.......besides we need the practise :D

milly said:
All being well we will having our next bend meeting on Jan 3rd, full details to be announced later.

glad tu here about this geoff canot wait all the best for christmas and new year geoff 7 hazel geoff :thumbsup: :cheers:

Better start finding where I put the racing kit :)

Everyone will be made welcome :thumbsup:

milly said:
Everyone will be made welcome :thumbsup:

Pint for the Gentlemen/Glass of wine for the Ladies---

Beautiful British Custom/Hospitality -

Fair play to Geoff for paying!!! :cheers:

Steve :p

One Pie Between you all!!!!!

THIS ONE!!

this should not need washing down or peas!!

steve

There is no reason whilst this meeting is not as good as they have always been, good company and good sportsmanship being the order of the evening, i can't wait for this Geoff.

john m said:
There is no reason whilst this meeting is not as good as they have always been, good company and good sportsmanship being the order of the evening, i can't wait for this Geoff.

We were going to attend this meeting but if John Meades is going stadium will be full up==lol

normally i would have pm-d this John as it is such a sensative nature --but if people need to read it they can LOL--

less swearing in it than yours to me!!!

hope you dont mind John and we can still be friends lol -----Tact!

Steve

john m said:
Your always welcome John :thumbsup:

Karen-Coral said:
john m said:

We were going to attend this meeting but if John Meades is going stadium will be full up==lol

normally i would have pm-d this John as it is such a sensative nature --but if people need to read it they can LOL--

less swearing in it than yours to me!!!

hope you dont mind John and we can still be friends lol -----Tact!

Steve

You can say owt you like to or about me Steve, I know full well where i stand with you, and that lovely woman of yours :wub:

hi geoff

any lurchers if so any chance off two laps?? :- "

pups to young an moment but will bring them so you can give me any advice. have lost you number. :(

have a good chrismas :cheers: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back