The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Greyhounds

anth

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
who watched the program on highgate greyhound track tonight

anth said:
who watched the program on highgate greyhound track tonight
I did - was quite emotional in parts ok i know im a soft woman but hey :thumbsup: :luck: to them for both greyhounds and us whippeters too :thumbsup:

just caught last 20 mins.

enjoyed it.... nice to see Tarn on tv!!! :- "

makes me realise how much i dislike barnsley accent thou *cringe* :blink:

Nort rong wi baaansleh :- "

:oops:

Missed it tonight, decided at 9pm to take the dogs for a long walk as I was feeling cross about a few things and needed to walk the anger off :eek: .

tinker* said:
just caught last 20 mins.
enjoyed it.... nice to see Tarn on tv!!! :- "

makes me realise how much i dislike barnsley accent thou *cringe* :blink:

:lol: love Barnsley accent :thumbsup: not many places in this country you can get a lb da rapples and runnions from ;)

:thumbsup: missed it what was it called will loook on bbci plyer

I caught last 10 mins too. Tried to watch it on demand, ''the service is down at the moment, we apologise for any convenience'' AARRGGHH! :rant:

Go on iplayer and it isn't on there either! GRR! :angry:

I really enjoyed it, were there non-peds running or was it all greyhounds? I must admit I got a bit lost when the trap man got beaten up, and who was to blame? Also, the lady who had the baby in the morning and was at the track later the same day (w00t)

Joanna said:
I really enjoyed it, were there non-peds running or was it all greyhounds? I must admit I got a bit lost when the trap man got beaten up, and who was to blame? Also, the lady who had the baby in the morning and was at the track later the same day (w00t)

not only was she at the track later but ..... smoking like mad.

lol

must have been stressful :blink:

We have it recorded too. Will have to watch it later. Thanks for that link Jo... it sounds hilarious. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
We missed it aswell and its not come up on on demand but hopfully it will be repeted. I had alexs on starday evening and was at a dancing comp with my kids at 7 30 am the next day. dont know what all the fuss is about nowt to having babys :lol: :lol: :lol: its puppys hat are hard work :lol: :lol:

:angry: Bloody missed it, only caught the last ten minutes, all Steve's fault he was watching some wild life programme on the other side. :( Diane.

Yes thanks Tan :thumbsup: ....Have got it on to record already ....Can't wait as I spent my later childhood with a racing kennels of Greyhounds ....it beats Whippet racing every time :D

Joanna said:
Ah Joanna they are very strong women up north two fags and a quick push and out pops the baby.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back