The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc V Westhoughton Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
wild whippies said:
Message from Dobs :- "
Clipboard37sized.jpg

george.jpg

And George says the same to you :b

Dobs has deffinately got the better looking one :D Seen more of Georges backside on here than i've seen in 32 yrs of marriage :( :lol:

Roflmao!! Does George's balls swing rhythmically like Dobbers do?

Err don't answer that Karen!!! (w00t)

Diane we'll have to book your peds, mine will be veterans on 1st December!! (w00t)

weathergirls said:
milly said:
weathergirls said:
weve got a peddie and lurcher team as well  who I'm sure would like to join in
And we have some of the fastest lurcher's in the uk in our club :- " don't we Towzer ;)

:unsure: have to get Kris and RAZZLE in training as well then TERRIERS on the card as well :teehee:

Christ Linda, might as well chuck on a human race and all for good measure!!

weathergirls said:
YOUR BOOKED  :thumbsup:   THINK IT WILL BE ON CLUB NIGHTS
I'll ask Keith to ok a Saturday night with Rod & open the bar up, then it's easier for those travelling back (with the tails between their legs might i add :lol: ).

milly said:
wild whippies said:
Here's an idea, the racing manager from the loosing club has to do a streak round the track! (w00t)
Just had a committee meeting, and Rob67 (Chris) as been unanimousley voted the racing manager :lol:

Ha ha, I'm not gonna get sand between my toes (or anywhere else :b ) for anyone!!

I volunteer rob...................cos he has rythmic body bits to challenge dobs (not sure about georges :teehee: o:) )

(w00t) Sounds like you're all going to have a fantastic time :cheers:

wild whippies said:
weathergirls said:
milly said:
weathergirls said:
And we have some of the fastest lurcher's in the uk in our club :- " don't we Towzer ;)

:unsure: have to get Kris and RAZZLE in training as well then TERRIERS on the card as well :teehee:

Christ Linda, might as well chuck on a human race and all for good measure!!

Go on Jac's tell us where your going to find HUMANS??---What part of the planet are they on????

Steve

(w00t) could have :wacko: owners race of the losing team highgate :- "

don't think we'll bother with the humans :clown:

Seems like we are in for a good couple of nights entertainment as well as racing, lets hope it comes off ok, :cheers: :luck: :luck:

Count me, dad and Boot's in. Not doing much bend racing this year but always like the night racing at highgate.

Westhoughton bend club starting back 11th September so North West dogs will be back in training for you

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: maybe they dont need the trials (w00t) sounds like the midlands mob getting a panic on.

great idea :luck: will you be using kick boards :oops: (w00t)

DavidH said:
:thumbsup: maybe they dont need the trials (w00t) sounds like the midlands mob getting a panic on.great idea  :luck:   will you be using kick boards :oops:   (w00t)

only if Maurice isn't there Shhhhh :unsure: (w00t) (w00t)

Towzer said:
milly said:
weathergirls said:

:b we sure do geoff :lol: :cheers:

Looks like them private trails are paying off Towzer :thumbsup: lurchers breaking 15 seconds (w00t) :oops: me and my BIG gob

[SIZE=14pt]BRING IT ON WESTHOUGHTON :- " [/SIZE]

ps. And Maurice is batting for us this season, so don't try to poach him off us, coss rules are rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back