The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
peter said he had a great night too and nikki whizz even had a win so needless 2 say he was well chuffed with that. meanwhile i sat @ home watching the dancing and the x factor with the heating on full lol he got home around about 10.45pm u might even c me @ the next one... depends on the x factor :lol:

sherry said:
peter said he had a great night too and nikki whizz even had a win so needless 2 say he was well chuffed with that. meanwhile i sat @ home watching the dancing and the x factor with the heating on full lol he got home around about 10.45pm u might even c me @ the next one... depends on the x factor  :lol:
THEY HAD X FACTOR ON IN THE CLUB HOUSE NO NEED TO MISS IT

Last edited by a moderator:
sherry said:
peter said he had a great night too and nikki whizz even had a win so needless 2 say he was well chuffed with that. meanwhile i sat @ home watching the dancing and the x factor with the heating on full lol he got home around about 10.45pm u might even c me @ the next one... depends on the x factor  :lol:
Hazel say's, it repeated on Sunday morning at 12.10pm :thumbsup: also you can watch it on the BIG screen in the bar at Highgate :thumbsup: so no bloody excuses Carole :lol:

ps. Total member's after last night meeting it the 100 (w00t) :thumbsup: many thanks to you all. :thumbsup:

milly said:
sherry said:
Hazel say's, it repeated on Sunday morning at 12.10pm :thumbsup: also you can watch it on the BIG screen in the bar at Highgate :thumbsup: so no bloody excuses Carole :lol:

ps. Total member's after last night meeting it the 100 (w00t) :thumbsup: many thanks to you all. :thumbsup:

not the same as watching it in your own home though live as well lol (w00t)

wild whippies said:
Thanks for a great nights racing. Can't say it was the best of nights personally for me as I think my minds pretty much made up that Avit won't be competing at the Champs. I would like to say a huge thanks though to Alan, Rose, Karen and John & Fiona for being supportive and to Geoff and Hazel for a great night's racing.
Am sorry about dobs not running Jacs, he will be missed. Dogs do all sorts of stuff for strange reasons. Always found that looking at dvd of the race lets you see what might have happened prior to a dog being naughty. Was useful with daisy sometimes because what you remember of a race, and what you actually see on dvd is sometimes more reassuring than the human memory..................which if you are as old as i am isn't too reliable !!

chris

rob67 said:
which if you are as old as i am isn't too reliable !!
chris

Neither is your texting ability. :oops:

I appologise for putting up Matt was C Final Winner not D Final - my informant's error :- " though I'm sure it wasn't intentional

rob67 said:
wild whippies said:
Thanks for a great nights racing. Can't say it was the best of nights personally for me as I think my minds pretty much made up that Avit won't be competing at the Champs. I would like to say a huge thanks though to Alan, Rose, Karen and John & Fiona for being supportive and to Geoff and Hazel for a great night's racing.
Am sorry about dobs not running Jacs, he will be missed. Dogs do all sorts of stuff for strange reasons. Always found that looking at dvd of the race lets you see what might have happened prior to a dog being naughty. Was useful with daisy sometimes because what you remember of a race, and what you actually see on dvd is sometimes more reassuring than the human memory..................which if you are as old as i am isn't too reliable !!

chris

Oh dear poor you and Dobs :(

Been there done that and worn the T-Shirt (with Jessica). Please don't give up on him (even though right now I bet you want to get under the duvet, cry, and pretend dog racing never existed). There's some underlying issue in there and I have all the faith in the world that you will be able to discover it and help the poor lad recover. You are a resourceful woman, you'll find a way. I am only at the other end of the phone and am willing to throw suggestions around with your all night if that's what it takes.

Chip up :huggles:

Thanks Elise, few tears last night :- "

We'll get it sorted though. Thanks to those who've sent me messages and given me their opinions on last night's DVD, I'll be getting hold of a copy as soon as I can.

For the record, he hasn't caused an interference leading to a disqualification but he is thinking about it towards the end of the race and as such I don't want to race while that doubt is there.

Hope you get him sorted Jac and have alot of respect for you for being upfront and being good enough to decide against running him when you know he has the speed but obviously at the moment something isn't quite right and either his mind isn't fully on the job in question or he has a niggle of some kind that may be frustrating him.

:luck: On getting him through this and look forward to seeing him compete at his best again soon.

well done caz & peter with nikki :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

:( sorry i missed a good night hope to be there for the next 1 well done all the winners big well done Geoff and Hazel and committee :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back