The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

C Final

CONNOR'S MIST

That's all I know, well done Matty on your first bend races we're so proud :D

Thank you all for supporting our bend meeting :thumbsup: it was very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Will put the full results on tomorrow morning.

A special mention to our helpers tonight,starting with Sadie & her mum Karen who did the programs & the draw for the ABC racing :thumbsup:

Also to Graham & Marie and Vanessa & Jeanie who sorted out the raffle for me,I couldn't have managed without you :thumbsup:

Also thanks to all the people who donated raffle prizes (far too many to mention individually) :thumbsup:

I just hope everyone enjoyed the racing,and went home happy,and Geoff & I wish you :luck: at next weeks championships :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Hazel

welldone kisby winning hravyweight A final, and curlin put excellent run in, watch out for her next sunday

Lurchers

Over 23"

R.Storm

B.Wally 1st 15.82

Under 23"

R.Maisy w/d

B.Rok 1st 16.93

W.Ellie

No Limit

R.Curlin 1st 15.00

B.Tykwando

W.Playtime w/d

Ht 2

R.Nikki Whizz 2nd

B.Dodgy Chaser 3rd

w Tarkow 1st 15.56

40lb

R.Avit (all dogs wanting inside so will draw on the night) 1st 15.02

B.Wintermoon 3rd

W.Turkish 2nd

U/20

R.Vivs wot not 20 scr3rd

B.Annie Hough 19 1 1st 16.32

W.Spot Black 18 22nd

Ht2

R.Bound Too 20 scr w/d

B.Mochara 18 2 1st 16.28

W.Alva Star 17 3 2nd

U/25

R.Fiddles Ultimus 25 scr 3rd

B.Connors mist 25 scr 4th

W.Barona 24 2nd

BK.Two Faced 24 1 1st 15.75

Ht2

R.Fiddler 22 scr 1st 16.22

B.A Kinda Paradise 22 scr 4th

W.Monkey Trouble 21 1 3rd

BK.Tom Smith 20 2 2nd

Ht3

R.Amy's Girl 24 scr w/d

B.Cavendish Lady 23 1 w/d

W.Game On 21 3 1st 16.21

BK a mystery 2nd

U/30

R.Foxy Roxy 29 scr 2nd

B.Hells Double 28 1 w/d

W.Granite 28 1 3rd

BK.Boomerang 26 3 4th

o Showman 1st 15.60

Ht2

R.Crackdown 30 scr 3rd

B.Redmoon Rising 28 2 2nd

BK.Unique 27 3 1st 15.65

Ht3

R.Maid u Luck 30 scr 3rd

B.Acca 27 3 1st 15.72

W.McPocket 27 3 4th

bk No Deal 2nd

U/35

R.Smokey Blue 35 scr 3rd

B.Skybound 32 3 4th

W.Bobby Dazzler 32 3 1st 15.40

BK.Mistake Peak 31 4 5th

O.Bootiful 31 4 2nd

Ht2

R.Best Of Mates 32 scr 4th

B.Double Act 31 1 5th

W.Miss Daisy 31 1 2nd

BK.Rapskallion 31 1 1st 15.52

O.Mr Peak 30 2 3rd

Will add the finals shortly :thumbsup:

Great evening :thumbsup: Thanks to commitee and Highgate staff,welcoming as ever :thumbsup: Plenty of laughter as usual :lol: :thumbsup: and finally plenty of good races :thumbsup: What more could one ask for on a night out :thumbsup:

Agree with Debbie keep your eyes on Curlin next week :thumbsup: and if Andy Pocket turns up with a big dog i'm not even gonna bother entering (w00t) :lol: What a bargain Andy :thumbsup:

FINALS

LURCHERS[/u

Storm 3rd

Rok 2nd

Wally 1st 16.19

NO LIMITS

R Nikki Whizz 1st 15.81

B Curlin W/d

W Tarkow w/d

Bk Dodgy Chaser

40lb

R Avit 1st 15.26

B winter moon

H/W E final

R Double Act 1st 15.87

B Mistake Peak W/D

L/W D Final

R Connors Mist 1st 16.22

B A Kinda Paradise

H/W D Final

R Skybound 4th

B Best Of Mates 1st 15.84

W McPockett 2nd

BK Boomerang 3rd

L/W C Final

R Fiddles Ultimas 1st 16.22

B Monkey Trouble 2nd

W Vivs Wotnot 3rd

H/W C Final

R Smokey Blue 1st 15.90

B Maid U Luck 3rd

W Crackdown 4th

Bk Granite 2nd

L/W B Final

R Barona w/d

B A Mystery 1st 15.56

W Tom Smith 3rd

Bk Spot Black 4th

O Alva Starr 2nd

H/W B Final

R Miss Daisy 2nd

B Bootiful 3rd

W Foxy Roxy W/D

Bk Redmoon Rising 4th

O No Deal 1st 15.75

L/W A Final

R Two Faced 4th

B Fiddler 2nd

W Game On 3rd

Bk Annie Hough 5th

O Mochara 1st 15.90

H/W A Final

R Bobby Dazzler 4th

B Rapskallion 2nd

W Unique 3rd

BK Acca 1st 15.40

O Showman W/D

Thats all the results :sweating:

Once again thank you everyone for coming and hope you all had an enjoyable night :thumbsup:

Hazel

well done to all the winners and those who took part see you next week :cheers:

Once again a really good nights racing with good company and plenty of laughs, can't help but laugh with Mr Boyd there.

Well run and well organised by the Highgate track staff and the Highgate club members and committee, Thanks for a good night

rodders said:
Great evening :thumbsup: Thanks to commitee and Highgate staff,welcoming as ever :thumbsup: Plenty of laughter as usual :lol:   :thumbsup: and finally plenty of good races :thumbsup: What more could one ask for on a night out :thumbsup: Agree with Debbie keep your eyes on Curlin next week :thumbsup: and if Andy Pocket turns up with a big dog i'm not even gonna bother entering (w00t) :lol: What a bargain Andy :thumbsup:

Thanks from me,me,me,me, and Hazel :lol:

Thanks to all who worked hard. Great nights racing, good fun and good people........................roll on the 9th Nov!

chris

It was a lovely night-thank you

thought it would be tiring-with the travelling/time etc but it was fine!

got home at 10-30pm-

gave the invalids their medication

couple glasses red wine-bed -_- for me and stevie

dogs slept well too.

'good evening set up at highgate'-well impressed :thumbsup: mr fletcher and co.

cheers for morrisons vouchers hazel.

karen

We always enjoy these nights at highgate, always well organised and everyone is happy and enjoy it.

Well done to the boss and Hazel :cheers:

Well done everyone concerned in a great night out.

Keith enjoyed his night out with no dog to race - slurring his words on the way home.

Last one's out as usual, 12 o'clock when we got home :lol: Good job racing started at 6 :lol:

Thanks again for a great night out. Was pleased with my pup taking interest in the lure. Unfortanatly for me Boots came off lame. Taking him this after noon to see how bad it is may need the vet tomm. :( hope not. Even with nothing to run we'll be back next time. :thumbsup:

HAD A GREAT NIGHT FIRST TIME WEVE BEEN TO ONE OF THE NIGHT MEETINGS REALLY ENJOYED IT WELL DONE ALL THE WORKERS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for a great nights racing. Can't say it was the best of nights personally for me as I think my minds pretty much made up that Avit won't be competing at the Champs. I would like to say a huge thanks though to Alan, Rose, Karen and John & Fiona for being supportive and to Geoff and Hazel for a great night's racing.

sharon whincop said:
Thanks again for a great night out. Was pleased with my pup taking interest in the lure. Unfortanatly for me Boots came off lame. Taking him this after noon to see how bad it is may need the vet tomm. :( hope not. Even with nothing to run we'll be back next time. :thumbsup:
Really sorry to hear Boots is injured Sharon, hope its not too serious. :luck: We really enjoyed the evening too, always a great atmosphere and the Highgate workers always work so hard to make it a good night.

Thanks Geoff and Hazel

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back