The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
40lb ScratchR Jean's Pride

B Dodgy Chaser

NL(Will draw out for inside trap on the night)

R Little Wilma

B On the Ball

W Pagan Prince

Up/20lb

R Lttle Asbo 20 sc

B Mochara 18 2

W More or Less 17 3

Up/25lb

R Fiddles Sinatra 25 sc

B Two Faced 24 1

W A Mystery (7yrs) 22 3

Bk Purple Rain 22 3

UP/30lb

R Maid your Point 29 sc

B Granite 28 1

W Fiddles Ultimas 26 3

Bk Pick Pocket 26 3

Up/35lb

R Maid u Luck 31 sc

B Lennys Legs 31 sc

W Mistake Peak 31 sc

Thats it for this week :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone taking part :luck:
A late entry :wacko: Steels Gift

40lb ScratchR Jean's Pride

B Dodgy Chaser

NL(Will draw out for inside trap on the night)

R Little Wilma

B On the Ball

W Pagan Prince

Up/20lb

R Lttle Asbo 20 sc

B Mochara 18 2

W More or Less 17 3

Up/25lb

R Fiddles Sinatra 25 sc

B Two Faced 24 1

W A Mystery (7yrs) 22 3

Bk Purple Rain 22 3

UP/30lb

R Maid your Point 29 sc

B Granite 28 1

W Fiddles Ultimas 26 3

Bk Pick Pocket 26 3

O Steels Gift 26 3

Up/35lb

R Maid u Luck 31 sc

B Lennys Legs 31 sc

W Mistake Peak 31 sc

Thats it for this week :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone taking part :luck:
A late entry :wacko: Steels Gift

sorry cant be with you all but lots of stuff to sort out ---keeps pilling up when away every weekend ===have a great nights racing

steve :thumbsup:

Results on there way, just making Hazel do me my supper :thumbsup: steak and chips :thumbsup:

Results on there way, just making Hazel do me my supper :thumbsup: steak and chips :thumbsup:

if hazel is busy geoff, why dont you do it :sweating: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

graham

40lb Scratch

R Jean's Pride

B Dodgy Chaser 1st 15.62

NL

R Little Wilma 1st 15.08

B On the Ball 2nd

W Pagan Prince

Up/20lb

R Lttle Asbo 20 sc

B Mochara 18 2 1st 16.25

W More or Less 17 3 2nd

Up/25lb

R Fiddles Sinatra 25 sc

B Two Faced 24 1 1st 15.90

W A Mystery (7yrs) 22 3 3rd

Bk Purple Rain 22 3 2nd

UP/30lb

R Maid your Point 29 sc 2nd

B Granite 28 1 3rd

W Fiddles Ultimas 26 3 4th

Bk Pick Pocket 26 3 1st 15.34

O Steels Gift 26 sc

Up/35lb

R Maid u Luck 31 sc 1st 16.62

B Lennys Legs 31 sc 2nd

W Mistake Peak 31 sc

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

FINALS

NO LIMIT

R Little Wilma W/D

B On the Ball 1st 14.93

W Pagan Prince

40lb sc

R Jean's Pride

B Dodgy Chaser 1st 15.98

L/W C Final

R Fiddles Sinatra 3rd

B A Mystery 1st 16.28

W Little Asbo 2nd

L/W B Final

R Purple Rain 1st 16.49

B More Or Less

L/W A Final

R Two Faced }This race was a D/H in a time of 16.22

B Mochara }

H/W D Final

R Fiddles Ultimas 1st 16.60

B Steels Gift

H/W C Final

R Mistake Peak

B Granite 1st 15.80

H/W B Final

R Lennys Legs

B Maid Your Point 1st 15.69

H/W A Final

R Maid U Luck 1st 16.40

B Pick Pocket W/D

Well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

well done all the winners ,especially PICK POCKET what a cracking time .really pleased for you neil & lassie :thumbsup:

Well Done everybody :thumbsup: Sorry I didn't make it tonight.Will have to look forward to next week instead :thumbsup:

As per normal another good social night for the club members and their chargers, hope whoever won the Stilton cheese and pork pie didn't unwrap the cheese afore they got home.

Thanks once again to all the club and highgate staff for a good night :cheers: :luck:

Just got in, Emma's bloody car died on way home.

Great night, can only echo what everyone else has said about Pick Pocket, fabulous little bitch, think i'd be tempted to put her in with the adults next week, she can certainly hold her own, whooping Jude's ass comfortably tonight. It's lovely to see newcomers being bit by the racing bug and having some success, we wish you the best of luck with Lassie for the future Neil.

See you all next week (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
welldone neil with pick pocket :thumbsup: and steve bell with little wilma looks like shes starting to hit form just like steve predicted :luck: ;)

Well Done everybody :thumbsup: Sorry I didn't make it tonight.Will have to look forward to next week instead :thumbsup:
thought you would of given harvey a blow out :sweating:

enjoyable night, some good races :thumbsup:

well done to neil and pick pocket(lassie)she is going to be a goodun hopefully. and his other dog lennys legs (laddie)shows a bit of pace,good when mark and vicky put jude off levels with him instead of +2,he showed him the way around only getting beat by 4 which is very good for a newby 15 month,against one of the best bend dogs around.

mocara and to faced what a race and time, these 2 must be a good bet for next w/e. steves little wilma starting to show what she can do beating on the ball a very very good dog.

thanks to geoff and hazel and the gang,and highgate stadium very good venue never liked it as roddyalways hurt himself but they are making big improvements all round and making it into a excellent venue. curry ang chips luvly :))

As per normal another good social night for the club members and their chargers, hope whoever won the Stilton cheese and pork pie didn't unwrap the cheese afore they got home.Thanks once again to all the club and highgate staff for a good night :cheers: :luck:
Thanks for the raffle prize John :thumbsup: and every one else for theirs :thumbsup:

Gordon got the stilton, and Colin got the pork pie, I'm sure if Steve had been inattendance last night, we'd have been blaming the Highgate mice for the missing raffle prize :lol:

Thanks Rob & Chris for the walky talky's you bought us for xmas :thumbsup: they worked a treat last night down at the traps :thumbsup:

Looks like I missed some good races :( Perry's looking good for vets Marie :thumbsup: No Limits is gonna be good next week :thumbsup: Infact I know i'm on the wrong topic,but I predict some great races right across the board next week.Roll on next weekend :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back