The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hold On Honey

paul halpin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is a pic of my grey haven`t had her long just trying to get her graded on Monmore Green.

Chaz

Ooooh lovely, what weight? she looks very tall on that pic

Vicky said:
Ooooh lovely, what weight?  she looks very tall on that pic

She was 25.8 kg on tuesday she is only about 24/25" she is 3year old but had a bad injury so has only had 5 races we are tryin to get her graded and then we will breed off her eventually hopefully.

Good Luck with getting her graded at Monmore :luck: Will look out for her in the future.

She looks very fit :thumbsup:

Is Hold On Honey her registered name?

Lolcoe said:
Good Luck with getting her graded at Monmore :luck: Will look out for her in the future.
She looks very fit :thumbsup:

Is Hold On Honey her registered name?

Yes Lolcoe it is her registered name, she is only a few hundredths of a second outside grading and barring any trouble should get there this week :luck: :luck:

thank you everyone for your kind words :thumbsup:

Nice bitch Paul. I'm a big fan of her Sire and with her lines looks an ideal prospect for mating.e

How are the Trials going? Is she near qualifying?

Hows this for a coincidence ... Hold on Honey and Foxy (see Lolcoes posts) are step sisters .. both have same father. Some may find it not so strange, but when you consider there may be less then 50 jamella tiger dogs running in UK, its a big coincidence for 3 of them to appear on here (including skippy of course)

Hi Skippy,

Jamella tiger seems to be getting some good stock considering he isn`t being used that much, but when I breed from her I will hopefully breed to the Dams side ie Some Picture and Greenpark Fox.

She has only had 2 trials and is very close to qualifying first trial 6/100 of a second and the second trial she got in trouble at the second bend and was still only 12/100 outside so hopefully if she stays out of trouble should go in side qualifying this week.

Fingers crossed for ya :luck: and keep us posted when you decide to breed :thumbsup:

paul halpin said:
Hi Skippy,
  Jamella tiger seems to be getting some good stock considering he isn`t  being used that much, but when I breed from her I will hopefully breed to the Dams side ie Some Picture and Greenpark Fox.

She has only had 2 trials and is very close to qualifying first trial 6/100 of a second and the second trial she got in trouble at the second bend and was still only 12/100 outside so hopefully if she stays out of trouble should go in side qualifying this week.

Monmore is a tough track, but I'm sure once she has qualified she will shoot up the grades if she is anything like her litter brother Machan Tiger.

Skippy said:
paul halpin said:
Hi Skippy,
   Jamella tiger seems to be getting some good stock considering he isn`t  being used that much, but when I breed from her I will hopefully breed to the Dams side ie Some Picture and Greenpark Fox.

Monmore is a tough track, but I'm sure once she has qualified she will shoot up the grades if she is anything like her litter brother Machan Tiger.

I think she will grade sooner rather than later but she will never be the dog she may have been as she had 2 broken metacarples and took a long time to recover we just want a bit of fun before we breed from her and hopefully she will stay safe and sound.

Paul

paul halpin said:
Skippy said:
paul halpin said:
Hi Skippy,

I think she will grade sooner rather than later but she will never be the dog she may have been as she had 2 broken metacarples and took a long time to recover we just want a bit of fun before we breed from her and hopefully she will stay safe and sound.

Paul

Have you got any Sires in mind?

I think I have narrowed it down to 2 ,

Reactabond Slick and Droopys Juninho

Probably go with "Slick" for her first litter as he is in England and a fair bit cheaper so if the bitch isn`t a good mother or there are any other probs I will not have lost so much, then all being well perhaps go to " Juninho" for her second litter if he is still available.

What are your thoughts??????

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of those 2 choices I would personally go with Droopys Juninho. Looks like he stands with Martin Tucker so would be well worth a trip out to see his facilities :- "

Reactabond Slick is a very big lad at 77lb, and that in itself could cause problems.

Keep your options open and ask a few people for their unbiased opinions and you may come up with something completely different.

I will keep looking and asking and hopefully learning ,all being well if she grades we will not breed off her till spring `07 depending on her seasons so have got plenty time to make a final decision :wacko: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back