The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hold On Honey

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She came second tonight (w00t) ran a good race once again not the best trap but made up for it from the first bend onwards tried to go past at the third but just couldn`t get by ,1 3/4 lengths behind at finish first to the pick up.

A good run from Honey tonight :thumbsup:

The plan is comming together :))

Better luck next time... the main thing is she comes off sound and well

thats all i hope for when mine run... where they finish doesn't make any difference, its just a bonus if they do win.

Honey qualified to run the six bend trip on tuesday first trial over the distance but she is trapping awful she did a 39.75 but if she traps a little better I can see her making a fair improvement on that time IMO, she is down as reserve for a six bend handicap 2morrow but don`t know yet if she is running as card has not been updated :angry: .

keep us posted if she runs as reserve...

if she does run...GOOD LUCK!!!

Honey has broke in season :( so will be off for a while Iwill let you know when she is back on the card :)

That is soooo typical of these dogs, after all her hard work, how frustrating. She might come back even better after her rest, fingers crossed :luck:

paul halpin said:
Honey has broke in season :(   so will be off for a while Iwill let you know when she is back on the card :)

See she ran at Monmore today??????????????????????????????????

Sorry haven`t been on for a while it seems Honey has had a "false heat" she only showed colour for 3or 4 days and then the swelling started going down and she seems back to normal now so we will have to see what happens :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back