The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Holly Has A Bad Day

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Glad to hear you found out what was wrong :) , but sorry to hear it was a big op :(

After speaking to you at South Cotswolds i know how worried you were, so you have done the right thing and every thing will be ok now

Speedy recovery for little Holly :luck: and a big hug for you as well :huggles:

Poor little thing, lots of cuddles :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck:

poor holly,hugs to you both.my first manchester terrier called gipsy had a problem with her front leg,one bone was growing longer and faster than the other and the leg was turning our and had a curved appearance from the side.she went in the vets on charles and di's wedding day and it was a big op.they cut wedges of bone out of her leg and put plates and nuts and bolts in to straighten it as she grew.my vet joked at the time that she was a bionic dog (w00t) (she was only a pup when this occured,it wasnt hereditary or caused by overexercising or bad feeding or anything it was just one of those things as my vet said)anyway she made a full recovery,lived to a ripe old age, won a few shows and terrier races, bred some champions and her plates and screws etc stayed in her leg all her life and didnt do her any harm thank heavens!dont beat yourself up about this,you persisted in telling them something was wrong even when they wouldnt listen so if it wasnt for you holly might be in a bad way now.thanks to your persistence shes going to be fine :thumbsup:

Oh Rae, what a traumatic time for you and Holly! :(

And what a brave girl she is, to have coped so well with her 'procedures' all at once! :wub: o:)

I hope she continues to recover well :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back