The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Holyrood Park 9th August

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for the correction. Busy grooming the deerhound for his public appearance (he will be the really scruffy one who goes the wrong way!)

Liz

Hi Shona

Really looking forwad to Sunday. Leaving tomorrow and staying with the in laws. Looks like a good draw. No. 18 Harerunner Hillsprinter has his name spelt wrong can it be ammended for the day please. Are you doing a raffle and do you want prizes?

Sharon & Alec

It will be amended for you ;)

No there is no raffle it is going to be too busy on the day this time Im afraid

Safe journey up see you Sunday :D

Good luck everyone!!! I'm very envious as we don't have much whippet coursing here in the south west :(

Looks as though you have some cracking draws lined up :thumbsup:

Good luck everyone!!! I'm very envious as we don't have much whippet coursing here in the south west :( Looks as though you have some cracking draws lined up :thumbsup:
A lurecoursing event is to be held in October at the Polo grounds in Taunton . It will be run by the SWLCC club

in conjunction with West Somerset whippet racing club all proceeds to help pay for new secure storage to replace

the current storage which is being continually broken in to. Full details will be appearing on this site shortly.

Sorry Shona not trying to hijack this thread :) and yes the pass turned up yesterday, see you Sunday :D

By the way Jane, five of the entries on Sunday are West country dogs

Good luck everyone!!! I'm very envious as we don't have much whippet coursing here in the south west :( Looks as though you have some cracking draws lined up :thumbsup:
A lurecoursing event is to be held in October at the Polo grounds in Taunton . It will be run by the SWLCC club

in conjunction with West Somerset whippet racing club all proceeds to help pay for new secure storage to replace

the current storage which is being continually broken in to. Full details will be appearing on this site shortly.

Sorry Shona not trying to hijack this thread :) and yes the pass turned up yesterday, see you Sunday :D

By the way Jane, five of the entries on Sunday are West country dogs

Fantastic!!!!

It takes me 2 hours to get to Bristol so anything west of there is a huge bonus :D

Look forward to seeing the details :thumbsup:

Sorry Shona, I'll shut up now :p

Just to let everyone know, There will be catering vans on site. They will be in the main car park beside the Palace wall.

There's also toilets in this car park and at the Education Centre.

3 more sleeps!

x

woooooo hoo!! do we need to ring ahead and speak to anyone if we are camping?

see you all soon x

woooooo hoo!! do we need to ring ahead and speak to anyone if we are camping?
see you all soon x
No need to ring ahead, just remember to display your pass on your dashboard and park in the Meadowbank car park on the map.

If you are considering camping then give me a phone and I'll come across and meet you for an evening stroll! I'll pm you with my number.

nx

wish i could have been there, sounds like it is going to be a fantastic day,

good luck to all runners ;)

and remember to take loads of pictures :)

becka

Thanks Becka. I was going to enter Stanley but he cut one of his pads and I think all the comotion might be a little too much for my sensitive boy :p

2.30 AM Digger & me are up and ready for the long drive - Debs & Hugo still snoring in their pit

see you later Sarah & Bob and everyone else tomorrow. :thumbsup:

safe journey everyone,

see you all bright and early tomorrow :)

Good luck everyone but especially number 21 Mr Frodo.

Hope all the dogs come back injury free

good luck to all..esp little Alice :wub: :wub:

hope esha is ok nicky and give that handsome stan some hugs and kisses from me and co :))

look forward to pictures

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back