The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Holyrood Park Results

jinx and rubys mum

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Main Stake results

ROUND 1

Scarletfair Starry night

bt

Runaway Rebel at Windwalker

Stoney Celica

bt

Bruntsfield Ruinival at Laquarardie

Quickslip Precious Ruby Murray

bt

Bruntsfield Badgers Fable

Bruntsfield Skyliner

bt

Gems Diamond Button

Penny Pictures

bt

Fancy Flower

Winterfell Sprite

bt

Fletchgate Singing Suzy

Youre Next

bt

Spirit of Appin

Eugenie Princess

bt

Tornado at Dawn

Winterfell Lady Grey

bt

Harerunner Hillsprinter

Quickslip Mississippi Blue

bt

Bruntsfield Play it Gain at Laqualardie

Cuttyfield Luffras Legacy

bt

Mr Frodo

Winterfell Tinkerbelle

bt

Howazage Marvellous Millie

Esha

bt

Dunmore Lady

Draperslock Whizzalong

bt

Firstrike Bittersweet Blue

Arjuna Joe Bloggs

bt

Bruntsfield Drambuie

Shandril Moonchild at Harerunner

bt

Harileens Sunday Snowdrop

ROUND 2

Scarlettfair Starry Night

bt

Stoney Celica

bt

Bruntsfield Skyliner

Penny Pictures

bt

Winterfell Sprite

Youre Next

bt

Eugenie Princess

Quickslip Mississipi Blue

bt

Winterfell Lady Grey

bt

Winterfelle Tinkerbelle

Draperslock Whizzalong

bt

Esha

bt

Arjuna Joe Bloggs

QUARTER FINALS

Quickslip Ruby Murray

bt

Scarletfair Starry Night

Penny Pictures

bt

Youre Next

bt

Quickslip Mississippi Blue

bt

Draperslock Whizzalong

Semi Finals

Quickslip Ruby Murray

bt

Penny Pictures

bt

FINAL

SHANDRIL MOONCHILD AT HARERUNNER

bt

A big well done to Alec and Sharon she ran a blinder all day FANTASTIC

A big well done to my Rubydoooooo who 13 weeks after having pups was the runner up VERY PROUD XXX

PURSE

FINAL

HARILEENS SUNDAY SNOWDROP

bt

Runaway Rebel at Windwalker

Well done to Billy and Mae Brady was great all day xx

DEERHOUND STAKE

LYART YEA VERILY

bt

Gentiehum Tain

Well done Sid and Dileas xxxxx

COURSE OF THE DAY

DUNMORE LADY

Well done Jean and Danny xxxx

Thank you to everyone who helped to make such a great day

We are shattered I have some pics that I will download tomorrow

Thanks again to Nicky for allowing us to race at Holyrood Park It was a great backdrop to a great day xxxx

And to everyone from the SPWRC who ran the lure and generally helped to keep things moving smoothly

NIGHT NIGHT XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: well done the winners :cheers:

we had a fab day, even though our girls were rubbish again lol,

although glad starry did kind show what we know she is capable of :)

thanks to everyone involved for putting on such a great day. :cheers:

Well done to all the winners. Bad luck to the Winterfell girls :( Just wasnt your day.

My girls had a great day and Im thrilled my little Alice ran so well for her first time.

I personally feel like Ive been run over by a tractor today :wacko: -_-

Well done to all the winners and a big thanks to everyone who worked so hard to organise such a great day :thumbsup:

Thank you Shona Shaun and all at the SPWRC for making it such a special day for us. We are soooo proud of Daisy (Shandril Moonchild at Harerunner) for Winning yesterday. The beautiful crystal vase we recieved will get plenty of use. Thanks again to all of you. I have attached some photos of the day :D :D :D I have put some photos on photobucket. click on link below to open. ( First time i have done this so I hope it works)

Sharon & Alec

http://photobucket.com/Holyrood?albumview=slideshow

Last edited by a moderator:
Special congratulations to Quickslip Precious Ruby Murray, mother of my little pup, Izzy :cheers:

What a brilliant result so soon after having that very special litter :D

Well done to all the other runners and the winner - the pictures are lovely and I'm so pleased that it all went well for you :thumbsup:

Great people, great scenery, great hospitality.

shame there were so many problems with the lure.

really well organised Shona, shaun and Nicky. well done to all the winners!

sorry we couldnt stay til the end, we were knackered having travelled up the day before to help. we did have to stop a couple of times on the way home for power naps!!!

hope the injured dogs heal quick.

someone seems to have nicked my dog too......... can whoever took the beautiful girl Fancy Flower (now known as Winterfell Fancy Flower lol) home please return her. :lol: :p

Thanks for the pics Sharon they are great

Glad you got home ok

Great to see you yesterday and well done to Daisy xx

Absolutely BRILLIANT troops, am pissed off yous are moving south, may never see one of these events again, heres me thinkin i got to the semis AND IT WAS only the quarter finals, anyway AM CHUFFED with wee Ted, looked awesome, and in hard with dogs that had won coursing events before, when i seen Spirit Of Appin in my 1st heat--it was a case of OH SHIT, but he ran well for his 1st coursing event.! MAGIC DAY----CHEERS.! :D

Thank you Shona Shaun and all at the SPWRC for making it such a special day for us. We are soooo proud of Daisy (Shandril Moonchild at Harerunner) for Winning yesterday. The beautiful crystal vase we recieved will get plenty of use. Thanks again to all of you. :D :D :D I have put some photos on photobucket. click on link below to open. ( First time i have done this so I hope it works)
Sharon & Alec

http://photobucket.com/Holyrood?albumview=slideshow

Winterfell Fancy Flower - I like the sound of that!! :lol:

lol well, you know if you dont want her no more ;) i can offer her a very good home. lol she is a beautiful girl, i like her very much and she is improving all the time on the lure. :thumbsup:

could you all please stop having such fun days when i cant get there PLEASE!!!! its just not fair :D

seriously , well done everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We had an excellent day and are well pleased Sonny (Runaway Rebel at Windwalker) managed to get to the final of the purse on his first go at lure coursing.

Well done to all who took part. :thumbsup:

Many thanks to Sean and Shona and all who organised. :cheers:

Here are some pics from the day

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/kit...ure%20coursing/

Some fantastic pics there Pauline Thank you

Glad you enjoyed the Day and hope that your dog is recovering well xxx :D

:D

Great pictures. Hope Sonny is ok and not too sore.

Sharon & Alec

Great pictures. Hope Sonny is ok and not too sore.
Sharon & Alec
Hi Sharon & Alec,

Well done the lovely Daisy on her win, you must be very pleased with her, have you come back down to earth yet?

Sonny is on the mend and getting plenty of rest & TLC and is getting on great. Thanks for asking.

Kenny & Pauline

Just to add our belated thanks and congratulations on a very well run event.

Firstly a well done to the organisers and everyone who helped out on the day, great event in a great setting.

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up espcially Sharon & Alecs Daisy also Pauline & Kens Sonny

(i told you he'd reach the final) hope he's well on the road to recovery.

IN VIEW OF THE SINISTER CLAIMS from that WINTERFELL WOMAN !! DEBLAR FANCY FLOWER is being removed

to a place of safety and you will no doubt see her name in lights in the not too distant future :D

By the way Daisy , Digger is making one of his rare BSFA appearances Sunday and wonders if you fancy a

rematch of last weeks little encounter.

Once again thanks Shona, Shaun et al hope to see you sometime soon. Deb has a fair few photos but cant get them to post at the mo.

cheers Laurie

Just to add our belated thanks and congratulations on a very well run event.
Firstly a well done to the organisers and everyone who helped out on the day, great event in a great setting.

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up espcially Sharon & Alecs Daisy also Pauline & Kens Sonny

(i told you he'd reach the final) hope he's well on the road to recovery.

IN VIEW OF THE SINISTER CLAIMS from that WINTERFELL WOMAN !! DEBLAR FANCY FLOWER is being removed

to a place of safety and you will no doubt see her name in lights in the not too distant future :D

By the way Daisy , Digger is making one of his rare BSFA appearances Sunday and wonders if you fancy a

rematch of last weeks little encounter.

Once again thanks Shona, Shaun et al hope to see you sometime soon. Deb has a fair few photos but cant get them to post at the mo.

cheers Laurie

hey hands off Deblar :angry: grrrrrrrrrr i saw her first :-

i get first dibs on her if she is going anywhere..... her owner said so (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back