Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home Needed For Whippet Pup

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have a 10 month old fawn whippet female that needs to go to a loving pet home.

i have had to make this very difficult descision for personal reasons :sweating: .

she is too big for showing so pet home only .

she is fully vaccinated and flead and wormed up to date.

she has an excellent nature with children and other dogs . she is kc reg but as i said is not really show material .

i must stress i need an excellent home and i would like to keep in touch with the person who does have her .

if you are intrested please pm me . thank you.

Oh she is a sweet little girl - :huggles: :wub: hope you find a good home for her soon. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Oh she is a sweet little girl -  :huggles:   :wub:   hope you find a good home for her soon. :thumbsup:
i dont want to home her on but have had something come up last couple of days that really leaves me no choice , i will wait for the right home to come along ,, its going to be so sad to see her go :(

Didnt you just get another dog this week too.??

l thought that too, mind you with my terrible memory, I probably have 'remembered' the wrong person!

sorry if I :oops: have

Janimal said:

That was Chloe wasn't it ?? ........Just got her 3 day's ago ........What a shame, i'd hate to have to rehome any of my lot .........Don't think I could do it...... :luck: in finding a good, perminant home for your little girl ..........

Strike Whippets said:
Janimal said:

That was Chloe wasn't it ?? ........Just got her 3 day's ago ........What a shame, i'd hate to have to rehome any of my lot .........Don't think I could do it...... :luck: in finding a good, perminant home for your little girl ..........

yes its me , you are thinking of right person !! summer is my oh dog (by law only ) and he has announced that he no longer wants her !!! i have just been to my parents and had big discussions with them , they convinced me i should home her on but ive decided im going to keep her :wub: blow what oh wants , i will take her on ,, he dosent live here so sod him :) ive been thinking about it all weekend and i just cant do it !!! summer is staying put !!!

Strike Whippets said:
Thats BRILLIANT news ........ :thumbsup:
rather get rid of him than dog (w00t) just had a lot of pressure put on me for being sentimental :sweating: but i dont care !!!!!! i have the time and room for 3 easily :wub:

saraquele said:
Strike Whippets said:
Thats BRILLIANT news ........ :thumbsup:
rather get rid of him than dog (w00t) just had a lot of pressure put on me for being sentimental :sweating: but i dont care !!!!!! i have the time and room for 3 easily :wub:

Oh definatly the OH goes first .......Well that's what I threaten mine with if he complains about the 6 Whippets sleeping on his side of the bed (w00t) ........As for sentiment, there's nothing wrong with that :D

:oops: Edited for my terrible spelling (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not get him to sign her over to you? No argument then :D

~Helen~ said:
thats what ive done !!! she was mine (lived here since 8 weeks old ) then when i met my oh his daughter got into the showing bug as summer wasnt show quality we decided to do it so he had summer for junior handling ,,, things have happend and now he dosent want to go into that line so he wanted rid ,, people were saying i should home her on as there is no room for sentiment !!! stuff them !! will get her back in my name !! cant believe they talked me into it ( all but briefly :b )

Oh Sharon - I did wonder what the problem was ?? Nosey old me sorry.

I am so pleased youve decided to keep your OH's whippet :thumbsup: That is great news - hope it all works out. :luck:

Janimal said:
Oh Sharon - I did wonder what the problem was ?? Nosey old me sorry.
I am so pleased youve decided to keep your OH's whippet  :thumbsup:   That is great news - hope it all works out. :luck:

no problem :) its nice to know people care and are supportive, not nosey :))

ive not been well this weekend so i let them get to me :b im ok now (w00t) and back on track with my own mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic news i thought you may have had the MI5 lot on here on your back for one minute then.... :oops: duck Everyone cares which is fab but you must be careful or prepared at times LOL :lol:

littleminx said:
That's fantastic news i thought you may have had the MI5 lot on here on your back for one minute then.... :oops:   duck Everyone cares which is fab but you must be careful or prepared at times LOL  :lol:
Watch out if Pepsi's about :- " :lol:

anslinmcg said:
saraquele said:
is my oh dog (by law only ) and he has announced that he no longer wants her !!!
OHs can be ar$ehole$ :oops:

What I find very said is OH teaching his daughter that pets are expendable :(

I hope you work through it and it's not too hard on you whatever happens with the OH situation. I'm glad to hear you're keeping Summer!

Wendy

Good for you Sharon. :huggles: Sounds like your having a rough time of it at the minute :huggles:

Summer is Gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back