The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Homer Now In Somerset.

ladyp

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well here he is,my little Homer now at his new home in Somerset.

homer_006__WinCE_.JPGhomer_005__WinCE_.JPGhomer_001__WinCE_.JPG

Homer now joins his little sister Fern,L.e,Ziggy,Rosie,Mr Foxy,Shakira,Harry H,Flight,Chase and Jake, all the Somerset Lurchers.

show_006__WinCE_.JPGwith my big sister Fern. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He is so gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Stop making me broody - you know the rules!! :- "

Oh little Homer so so gorgeous and a very lucky lad to be with his big sister Fern

and all the other little darlin's :))

wishing you lots of happiness with the little lad :)) :)) :))

sending you all lots of hugs :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Rachel and Finbarr ( who is Homer and Ferns half brother, as the beautiful Flyn is Finbarr's daddy) :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

best of belfast luck with him pat, hes a gem and named after my hero too !!

d`oh ! :- "

Lucky you getting the beautiful little Homer :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of luck with Homer - such a beautiful boy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Homer looks so cute :wub: --Is he another Denimonde?

Good luck with him :luck:

Yvonne

:huggles:

:huggles: Homer looks well settled in his new home. I hope you have loads of fun with him, he is a lovely boy. :)

& how many new toys has he got now Pat? :blink: :D

I should think Fern & Homer have got more toys than the rest of the K9 whippes put together (w00t) :lol:

Yes Yvonne,he's one of the Denimonde litter :thumbsup:

Ah sweet little Homer, it's lovely that big sister Fern is so cuddly. You certainly look right at home.

Jenny

:D A boy can never have too many toys!! I say this as I am picking up the contents of Rifle's toybox!! He has a wicker basket full of toys and I just keep adding to them!! That said, he will be 3 in August and we have never had any major damage in the house, he's never chewed my shoes (but if I go out he takes one of my slippers to bed with him!!) If he's a spoilt boy then what the hell... that's what they are for and, she may take the mick but I'm sure Debs wouldn't have it any other way!! :huggles:

Good luck with the lovely little :wub: Homer :wub:

Welcome to your new addition from a fellow countyman.

Do let us know how he's doing, I'd love to here a bit of a diary of the first few weeks, to help me prepare! :clown:

best of luck with little Homer :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back