The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Homes Wanted -2 Fabulous Lurcher Pups

Hiya...

Sorry for the delay..

I manged to find homes for both.. one through another lurcher forum and the second one went yesterday to a fellow K9 member and hope to be seeing pics up soon :thumbsup:

Was a few tears here yesterday as I was so close to keeping him.. what a lovely pup.. I can see why he pulled at your heart strings Amanda.. he definitlely had a firm grip on mine.. :wub: It was a real pleasure having them here.. so loving and well behaved :thumbsup:

So all in all, they have had a good week and we will look forward to seeing them again..

Well done Amanda.. great to know there are more around as daft as me.. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see what you're gonna put in the back of my car next time... (w00t)

See you soon,

Tracey x

Hi Tracey,

Got you back for the car buisiness :b last time.

Got you to go back with two pups we had bought together.

I was so sad leaving them,particularly you know who,he just had that certain something.Alls well that ends well,we made a good team.Perhaps we can

open the FinleyfoofooBeauBeau sanctuary,on second thoughts,maybe another name!!! :eek: :eek:

Amandaxxx

georgesdragon said:
youre a wonderful lady and amanda too. pity there arent a lot more like you.
emms

Hi Emms,

Thanks for your kind words.Some may have thought we were mad,but who cares,the littles fellas have now gone to good homes,and thats all that matters.

Amandaxxxxx

finleyfoofoo said:
Hi Tracey,Got you back for the car buisiness :b last time.

I was so sad leaving them,particularly you know who,he just had that certain something.Alls well that ends well,we made a good team.Perhaps we can

open the FinleyfoofooBeauBeau sanctuary,on second thoughts,maybe another name!!! :eek:   :eek:

Amandaxxx

Well done you two! I'm loving your work :wub: Great idea about the sanctuary....but you do need a slightly snappier name! :D :D :D

So pleased to see the gorgeous little pups have found new homes, you should be very proud of yourselves. I keep asking James if we can get another one..... and he keeps reminding me that when my racing greyhounds come home there will be no room for any more sofas!!!

Vicky

x

Well Done you two on a good job done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vs1 said:
finleyfoofoo said:

open the FinleyfoofooBeauBeau sanctuary,on second thoughts,maybe another name!!! :eek:   :eek:

Amandaxxx

Well done you two! I'm loving your work :wub: Great idea about the sanctuary....but you do need a slightly snappier name! :D :D :D

So pleased to see the gorgeous little pups have found new homes, you should be very proud of yourselves. I keep asking James if we can get another one..... and he keeps reminding me that when my racing greyhounds come home there will be no room for any more sofas!!!

Vicky

x

Hiya Vicky,

It is a good feeling to know they are in loving homes.I would have had one,it was Pete being sensible.Me and Tracey tried the puppy dog eyes at him,but he would,nt cave in :- " Just glad we did,nt have to leave them.I must say that Tracey did have a couple of people in mind,so we did,nt think it would take long to get them into homes.

Amandaxx

finleyfoofoo said:
vs1 said:
finleyfoofoo said:

Amandaxxx

Vicky

x

Hiya Vicky,

It is a good feeling to know they are in loving homes.I would have had one,it was Pete being sensible.Me and Tracey tried the puppy dog eyes at him,but he would,nt cave in :- " Just glad we did,nt have to leave them.I must say that Tracey did have a couple of people in mind,so we did,nt think it would take long to get them into homes.

Amandaxx

Can i just say a big thank you to both of you,ALFIE is settling nicely with Storm and Gypsy. :huggles:

heres a few pics.

033-1.jpg

036.jpg

039.jpg

044.jpg

035.jpg

P.S. can you let me have his birth date and breeding please. Thanks.

bones1380 said:
finleyfoofoo said:
vs1 said:
finleyfoofoo said:

Amandaxxx

Vicky

x

Hiya Vicky,

Amandaxx

Can i just say a big thank you to both of you,ALFIE is settling nicely with Storm and Gypsy. :huggles:

heres a few pics.

033-1.jpg

036.jpg

039.jpg

044.jpg

035.jpg

P.S. can you let me have his birth date and breeding please. Thanks.

Hi,

His date of birth is 21st July,his breeding is-Dam-25"Collie-Greyhound,Bedlington whippet.Sire 25" Collie,Greyhound,Whippet.The Dam was called Lou,the Sire Sissco.

Good luck with him,boo hoo,i wish i had him.

Amandaxxxx

A huge huge thanku 2 tracey, I now have a wonderful new addition to the family, he now called Jac (photos 2 follow) I couldnt be any happier he a fantastic little boy who has fitted in just great :wub:

ally1 said:
A huge huge thanku 2 tracey, I now have a wonderful new addition to the family, he now called Jac (photos 2 follow) I couldnt be any happier he a fantastic little boy who has fitted in just great  :wub:
Good luck with you new little boy.I am so pleased that Tracey and myself teamed up to get these boys in lovely homes.

Amandax

finleyfoofoo said:
ally1 said:
A huge huge thanku 2 tracey, I now have a wonderful new addition to the family, he now called Jac (photos 2 follow) I couldnt be any happier he a fantastic little boy who has fitted in just great  :wub:
Good luck with you new little boy.I am so pleased that Tracey and myself teamed up to get these boys in lovely homes.

Amandax

Oh it's great to see you on K9, Ally..... It's going to be so cool watching Jac and Alfie grow and may even get to see them again at some gamefairs next year :thumbsup:

Less than a week and they are in their new cozy homes.. :huggles: :thumbsup:

Good luck and please get those pics up :D :wub:

Tracey x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back